View Full Version : People!!??

MR4Engine202
09-19-2010, 07:01 PM
Just trying to vent here but are some ppl just ignorant or is it just me...heres the deal ive got my wheeler for sale and a guy wanted to trade a 2000 400ex with nerf bars a pipe, and a kandn, filter for my 450r and 1000 cash... he said it was mint and really nice so i told him to bring it out and id take a at it.....so he did when it got here, here are the things i noticed, front fenders are broken, rear fenders are broken, nerfs are beat up, exhaust is really rusty, handle bars are tweaked, front bumper is tweaked, kand n filter has sand sitting on top of it and KanN filters are terrible for sand especially without an outerwears, and the axle was shot... i mean the rest of the wheeler wasnt bad just dirty and did have new tires but they were stock 300ex style tires so they were not that great....uk so after seeing it i had told him that i wouldnt be able to do the deal and just pointed out the things i seen... not being mean but let him know why i didnt want to do the trade.....he had left....about a half hr later i get a txt from him saying my wheeler is junk that the engine is gonna blow because it knocks...and it dosnt..but you know how the 450rs have a little valve train noise...he thinks that its shot because of that...so i told him that thats what they sound like ive had an 06 and ive been around racing and theses wheelers since 2004 im a tech/have my own shop and ik what theses things should sound like...and he keep txting me saying its junk i was crazy for not doing the trade...and that im a ****ty mechanic ect.......just wanted to vent and see if anyone else has had for lack of a better word dick head ppl to deal with selling stuff

o and here is a pic of my quad so you can see it is pretty nice
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u75/mlsmchn/DSCN0336.jpg

Tommy Warren
09-19-2010, 07:22 PM
it is really nice.. he was just mad that he couldn't offload his junk in exchange for a nice bike..... he was probably a little insulted when you didn't like his bike... I think you made the right choice...

the 2000 400ex doesn't have reverse anyways so its just a slower version of what you already have...

honda400ex2003
09-19-2010, 08:00 PM
he sounds like a goober. that is a nice machine. I wouldnt do the deal either, thats for sure. steve

beastlywarrior
09-19-2010, 08:04 PM
he sounds like a big fn dick id have him come back over and t-bag the s#%! out of him

nice quad btw

CJM
09-19-2010, 08:15 PM
He was mad he couldnt pass his junk off on you for your nice quad.

I have had people do things like that over and over and over. They either dont understand thier stuff is junk or try to offload thier headache on you.

Keep yours locked up really well if he met you at your house, might come back and try and steal it!

Ichoptop
09-19-2010, 10:06 PM
race him for pinks...that will solve it

06typeS
09-20-2010, 09:24 AM
agreed i wouldn't have done the deal, he's just upset he didn't end up with a nice quad like yours

dehner47
09-20-2010, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Ichoptop
race him for pinks...that will solve it

DNF's happen way to much in this sport to even attempt a race like that. yes the 450 should win everytime, but there are alot of variables that go into racing and anyone of those variable could have you losing your bike to a guy you know you should of beaten.

$$$ racing on quads... anytime!!!

Title racing on quads... never!!!

OutlawBill
09-20-2010, 12:55 PM
just remember you can't fix stupid :rolleyes: and he was