PDA

View Full Version : English Bulldog Breeders

exrider23
09-18-2010, 11:52 AM
The GF is wanting a new dog and Im looking for someone that breeds English bulldogs. IM located in OHIO but willing to drive a distance. Anything is appreciated, thanks.

ROBS08YFZ450
09-19-2010, 10:45 AM
Hope this helps - OhioBulldogBreeders.com

They are not cheap and have health issues, do alot of research to find the best breeder you can. This will save you lots of $ in the long run.

danthrop
09-19-2010, 07:32 PM
yeah do research and understand that these are dogs that take work so you arent overwhelmed after getting one. even with a good tract of health they are still known to have several issues with breathing, hip arthritis, and acl tears to just name a few. we recently had to put our bully down and miss him dearly. he was a severe pain in the *** for needs(like most of the research i did when we got him years ago said) but he was the most fun and a great family member as well.

250ex_dan
09-19-2010, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by danthrop
yeah do research and understand that these are dogs that take work so you arent overwhelmed after getting one. even with a good tract of health they are still known to have several issues with breathing, hip arthritis, and acl tears to just name a few. we recently had to put our bully down and miss him dearly. he was a severe pain in the *** for needs(like most of the research i did when we got him years ago said) but he was the most fun and a great family member as well.

im sorry:(

exrider23
09-20-2010, 02:19 AM
I had one at my parents house but the person i bought it from has no puppies right now, I know they are a lot of work but they are the best dogs to have!

danthrop
09-20-2010, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by exrider23
I had one at my parents house but the person i bought it from has no puppies right now, I know they are a lot of work but they are the best dogs to have!

Much agreed. Ours was by far the best dog we have ever had, just a lot of people get them for the novelty of having a cool looking dog not understanding that they require lots of care and loving. So just wanted to make sure you understood, but sounds like you do from experience. We have a good breeder here in Lafayette Indiana if you are interested I can get you the info if you dont minda drive. But it would be well worth it from the standpoint of getting a good pup.