PDA

View Full Version : Trail Riders Check This Out

ex kid
02-06-2003, 06:28 PM
how much fun is it to piss of your neighbors?

killed300ex
02-06-2003, 07:03 PM
alot lol i do it but then they triad to get back at me by going out and buying there kids lil 50cc 2 stroke dirt bikes lol it was funny the kids rode for like a day then got sick of it lol so much for payback
killed

TRXMaddness
02-06-2003, 07:53 PM
With the HMF on my 400, it's not quiet at all. I start it each time I get a chance to let the neighbors know I'm still there. I don't ride to much in the neighbor hood though, but just starting it does it.

luvmyex
02-06-2003, 08:47 PM
Stupid shi# like that is what get trails closed!We just lost about 4-5 miles maybe more or trails because of some dumbarse idiot was riding and tearing up a guys dam that he payed over $16000 getting it built.The guy was cool about letting people ride on his land as long as you respected his wishes and stayed on the trail.But some little buttlick fu#%ed it up for all of us.And he plowed up the trail leading up to the store and was going to plow up more and close off part of a 18 mile loop.So next time you want to piss off your neighbor i hope he comes out and whips your arse!You desirve it!!

TRXMaddness
02-06-2003, 08:56 PM
I'm not sure who you were speaking to, but this is what I have to say. I don't ride in my neighborhood first of all. I just start my quad to make sure it's going to start the day before the ride. For maintenance purposes. I have been riding for over 20 years now and I have never torn up my neighbors yards and I never will. Just my exhaust is loud and it tends to make people (my neighbors) look out their windows. It's just in my best interest to keep my neighbors happy with the neighborhood I live in. I don't start my 400 untill after noon anyways.

luvmyex
02-07-2003, 07:19 AM
Well mine is loud too,But i was talking to any fool that would try to piss off their neighbor or tear something up just to piss them off.I mean how could it be "fun" to piss off your neighbor with your quad?Thats just stupid.If you want to piss em off go screw his wife dont give quads any worse of a bad rep than they already get!

TRXMaddness
02-07-2003, 07:42 AM
luvmyex,
I agree with you in that part completely. My neighbors know that I have a quad and understand that it's loud, but it's no louder than the guy who owns the Harley just two doors down from me, so there isn't any compliants about my quad.

ridesa00400EX
02-07-2003, 09:50 AM
it was fun riding up and down the streets with my friends until all the neighbors in out neighborhood ganged up and clled the cops on my *****. now i have a fmf powercore 4 Q i did have a supertrapp but i had to get rid of it. supposebly it woke up the neighbors from sleeping :confused:

goochy
02-07-2003, 09:58 AM
:mad: We lost 1500 acers of woods becasuse of loud pipes, drinking, and trespassing. The loud pipes was the 1st problem, then 4x4s think they should not have to use a helment. So the gov. got tried of giving out tickets so they said sorry, gate LOCKED!!!!! NO more riding. I hate people who get trails closed.

ex kid
02-07-2003, 03:49 PM
dudes i'm not tlakin about loud pipes and turfin up their yards. beilve me i'm the first one when it comes to keepin the trails open. i'm tlalkin about when i ride down the street to my trials and the looks they give me then in the snow. my quad has the stock pipe w/ baffle and it's quiet. it's just funny how much they hate us for nothing really.

goochy
02-07-2003, 04:09 PM
People really hate me ,I have a quad ,and a dirt bike, and they are alittle on the loud side , but working on them to keep the noise down.

QuadTrix6
02-07-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by luvmyex
Stupid shi# like that is what get trails closed!We just lost about 4-5 miles maybe more or trails because of some dumbarse idiot was riding and tearing up a guys dam that he payed over $16000 getting it built.The guy was cool about letting people ride on his land as long as you respected his wishes and stayed on the trail.But some little buttlick fu#%ed it up for all of us.And he plowed up the trail leading up to the store and was going to plow up more and close off part of a 18 mile loop.So next time you want to piss off your neighbor i hope he comes out and whips your arse!You desirve it!!

i agree

lol
02-12-2003, 02:44 PM
:) I have state land (woods) in my back yard and no one gives....i even play paintball back there:devil