PDA

View Full Version : Yellow 2005 Suzuki Ltz250 4stroke Atv Title *best Offer*

btlfedbanshee
09-16-2010, 04:31 PM
Yellow 2005 Suzuki LT-Z250 for sale or trade! All original bike just as it came from Suzuki. Has factory motor that runs exceptionally well and is actually pretty surprising for a 250 cc 4 stroke! Fires right up and will idle forever! Has manual clutch and 5speed transmission that shifts great through ALL gears! Fenders have usual scuffing but are still in great shape! Stock tires are almost bald so I would have them replaced but are still hold air and don't leak. a-Arms, bearings, bushings, EVERYTHING is still tight! ALL switches, brakes, headlight, etc...are fully functional! Very easy bike to ride and is perfect for begginer to intermediate riders but still has enough performance advanced riders can still have lots of fun! I can toast my buddies honda 400ex and banshee on tight trails! Adult owned and maintained! ZERO mechanical issues and is ready to rock! Buy this LT-Z 250 and go riding today! I am the 2nd owner of the bike and have title in hand! Cost $5K new but FIRST $1450 OBO TAKES IT! TRADE value is atleast $2500 THIS LTZ IS NOT JUNK! Just looking for something different! Will consider trades for cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, race parts, machinery/equipment, trailers, other ATVs such as 400cc or bigger sport bikes 4x4s banshee etc...Have plenty of pictures if needed! SERIOUS inquiries call (301)712-3254 or come check it for yourself!!