PDA

View Full Version : Fall Fest at the Breezewood Proving Grounds

koaster1
09-14-2010, 08:35 AM
HAUNTED FALL FEST 2010!

"Fall Fest 2010" - October 9th and 10th

http://www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com/scary.html

Some of you are aware and others may not be, but a few years ago we lost a rider out on the trail. It had been a particularly rainy day with bad thunder storms rolling in. The lightning flashed, thunder roared, the sky went dark in the torrential downpour and the scream of a engine could be heard... and then silence. Dan sent out a search party for the next several days but the rider was never to be found. On many nights, riders have come back saying they've seen a ghostly figure riding the trail... some have even said the ghost rider has chased them through the trail yelling for them. Columns of light and an eerie sense of his presence can sometimes be seen and felt. Hopefully we can find him.

We're asking all of you to come with us on one more search party to see if we can find the ghost rider and help him off the trail and rest in peace.

This year has proved to be one of the best years to date. We'd like to thank everyone that's come out this year and to say thanks we'd like everyone to celebrate with us with great riding and haunted activities. We're hoping to have a BIG search party!

Saturday Night:
Haunted Hay Rides (8pm at the dining hall) We're searching for the lost rider! We'll have multiple search parties looking for the ghost rider. Get everyone together to help us find this rider and get him back on the track!
Haunted hay rides - Bring your costumes - Best costume contest and scariest campsite contest!

COUCH RACE! Get 'em ready!

Party at the dining hall - Music, dancing, karaoke, and refreshments!

Sunday:
Free Cook Out and Games for the kids to play!

As usual, the tracks will be open and in great shape. It'll be great weather for riding and is sure to be a good time for all. Make sure to bring all your friends and family.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=227034055443#!/event.php?eid=101077819956151&index=1

flyboy62
09-14-2010, 01:12 PM
cant wait! this is going to an awesome event as usual!

dan harris
09-15-2010, 07:20 PM
We'll be handing out the awards for our Outlaw Race Series that Saturday at Lunch Time !!!

lasher45
09-15-2010, 07:59 PM
That sounds great, hopefully I can make it. I love to see all the events that Breezewoods holds, even though I still haven't been there, I've heard only great things about this facility.