View Full Version : Borich is one step closer!

Pappy
09-11-2010, 09:21 PM
Looks like the champ might be able to hold on to that #1 plate but 3 more rounds remain!

http://kenhill.smugmug.com/Other/Private-Gallery-2/PLV9819/1003901486_oujwH-L.jpg

450ice
09-11-2010, 09:39 PM
seriously he is the man

Robin Hood
09-12-2010, 12:51 PM
Atta boy Borich!!

arsenal35
09-12-2010, 05:10 PM
I remember my first race I ever ran already nervous as all get out. I was a local race at Foot Of The Mountain in neelyton Pa my buddy looked at me and said holy crap theres Chris borich as if I wasnt already nervous enough but than to be on the same track with him. Than he was at the flying dutchman one time when I raced there I beat him ( only because his quad broke down) ha ha ha thats the only way I would ever get close to his tail

300racer
09-12-2010, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by arsenal35
I remember my first race I ever ran already nervous as all get out. I was a local race at Foot Of The Mountain in neelyton Pa my buddy looked at me and said holy crap theres Chris borich as if I wasnt already nervous enough but than to be on the same track with him. Than he was at the flying dutchman one time when I raced there I beat him ( only because his quad broke down) ha ha ha thats the only way I would ever get close to his tail

lol thats funny. ockerman runs the local track i race at and i beat him! it was his first race on an atv i remember he passed me on the mx track and then i seen him in the woods later shaking his hands off. lol we called him howdy duty cause he was wearing overalls. now look at him lol

glad to see borich with the number 1 plate but it is going to be very strange seeing ballance with a number out of the top 10! i thought 4 was wierd.