PDA

View Full Version : AC LT80 nerfs what tires?

hawaiianbasshed
09-11-2010, 09:20 PM
we have ITP 19x6x10 bald holeshot MXs on it and they don't clear the nerfs :( our DG steel nerfs clear them fine...

what size tires are everyone running? just got them and besides looking nice they already suck lol

hawaiianbasshed
09-11-2010, 09:24 PM
hoping to get some mini fronts to use them :) if I can sell the LT80 I'll build another using the chassis we have and build it with mini tires and just do everything better lol. at least that's a good dream :) national motor... 26mm mikuni w/vforce reeds :D trinity pipe... probably another AC bumper, gonna see if I can get a deal on one tomorrow and some DWT tires or maybe razr cross tires or something... the DWTs are probably short enough to clear but the razrs are quite a bit lighter it looked like in the mini tire thread...

what are some good small tires for bikes? thinking about getting holeshot SXs for my 250r and I have MXR6s for the back already...

hawaiianbasshed
09-11-2010, 09:26 PM
forgot the next pic on the last reply, that was the whole point of the reply...

hawaiianbasshed
09-11-2010, 09:29 PM
the DGs.... I need to bend them up and gusset the bottom LOL just never got around to it and they bend back down pretty quick when weight is applied on them lol I've bent them up a few times but they won't hold without gussets...

hawaiianbasshed
09-11-2010, 09:30 PM
dammit the double pic lol

hawaiianbasshed
09-11-2010, 09:31 PM
DG again wheel straight... really would prefer smaller tires on the front lol. what is even the point of large tires on the front?

oh and the tire on the AC side is air'd down to proper psi of between 5-8 forget where I set it. the DG side is up at around 45psi lol. part of the bead was looking like it was coming off so blasted them both full to 45psi give or take and left them like that for a few days and a couple trips down the road and back. just air'd it down now to see if it would help. gonna go air down the other side too now....