PDA

View Full Version : short or metcalf? canard or pourcel?

jesseweaver
09-10-2010, 06:43 PM
whos got 2nd on the big bikes and whos going to win lites? im pulling for short and canard.

metty has 5 points on short and pourcel 9 on canard i think

quad2xtreme
09-10-2010, 07:41 PM
Would like it to be Canard but I don't see the other riders getting ahead of Pourcel. Some weeks Pourcel can start near the back of the pack and make it up to battle Canard.

Lites has been exciting this year. 450 class not so much.

mxduner
09-11-2010, 02:36 AM
for some reason, i see some major problem with either teams bike. I feel pourcels bike has a break down, or he crashes out. just a feeling thou.

shorty and metty? i like these riders. i wish the best for them both, but let the best man win.

jesseweaver
09-11-2010, 08:48 AM
yea i think canard will win but i cant see pourcel falling back far enough.

check this video out, a guy who covers our local races put it together

http://www.mxptv.com/2010/09/alli-short-vs-metcalfe/

jesseweaver
09-11-2010, 12:01 PM
just read that kawasaki dropped chad reed :confused: any idea on where hes riding this year indoors?

reconmaster
09-11-2010, 03:07 PM
hes plannin to switch to cars for next year

jrspawn
09-11-2010, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
just read that kawasaki dropped chad reed :confused: any idea on where hes riding this year indoors?

Chad and Kawi have split, THANK GOD! I dont think chad ever felt or looked good on that thing.

Word is, he will be riding honda this SX season.

Im still hoping he follows Decoster to KTM though. I really think with the right riders, decoster leading them, and the technology behind KTM.... well, it could be the team to beat!

mxduner
09-11-2010, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by mxduner
for some reason, i see some major problem with either teams bike. I feel pourcels bike has a break down, or he crashes out. just a feeling thou.

shorty and metty? i like these riders. i wish the best for them both, but let the best man win. i guess i called, to bad for the big hype coming into this race thou.