PDA

View Full Version : Speed Channel

hanker
09-10-2010, 11:06 AM
http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/lucas-oil-semo-raceway-2010-atv-fall-pro-shootout.html

marsrace2
09-10-2010, 11:35 AM
Thanks Steve, I will bring the Miller Lite.

hanker
09-10-2010, 11:53 AM
Right on!!

quadnana7
09-11-2010, 09:22 AM
This should be a huge event. I know many of our industry people both advertising and putting up contingency prizes. This race can give ATV racing as a whole much more recognition. The race will be promoted by Jamie Medlin with the help of Mark Wells.
Anyone who would like to participate, there is highly visible fence line banner space and plaque & t shirt sponser space still available. Also, anyone who would like to donate contingency prizes should contact dirttrack86@aol.com or lilbuddyracing@yahoo.com as Quadnana will be there to organize the contingency prizes and I am helping with the banner and t shirt-plaque space. You could also call Freida or Gary at (931) 260-0361

hanker
09-13-2010, 08:47 AM
This should be a great race!!! Can't wait!

quad59
09-14-2010, 05:21 AM
Its extreme dirttrack racing...its boring as hell to watch especially on t.v

hanker
09-14-2010, 05:45 AM
:blah: :blah:

marsrace2
09-14-2010, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by quad59
Its extreme dirttrack racing...its boring as hell to watch especially on t.v

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

dirttrack86
09-14-2010, 05:04 PM
Ok guys, let's not get into a he said she said war, this is atv racing , period. If you want to be able to go to a atv race whether it be mx, tt, gnc, st, or something else. We are going to have to pull together to keep it alive or everything will be gone. So don't be negative, load your quad, go to the race, sit in staging and sleep all u want. At least u can say u did your part to keep quads alive. :)

doonanracing
09-14-2010, 08:27 PM
This is one of those examples just like the Pro Race that was on ESPN a few years ago. In order for atv racing to grow as a whole, whether you like XC, short track. MX, drag racing, TT, or any other form we need to support one another. Racing offers an activity like no other sport. Not to many sports offer the one on one times and get for you to spend an entire weekend with your kids. Not just sitting in the bleachers watching your kid from 100 yards away in a baseball game. I met a father a few years ago whom tried for years to bond with his son and finally after many years his son started racing atvs and atv racing was the bond he waited his whole life for. His son was older and 18 yrs old at the time but there he was in an older truck and a enclosed trailer traveling the country with his son racing. This was the first time he stated in his life that he finally had the connection with his son. That is what atv racing is about. Putting atv racing whether whichever form of racing in the national spotlight and on television is the greatest avenue for this sport to grow. Locally MX we have several hundred motorcycles show up and only a handful of atv's. I think this is the same way over much of the US with atv racing. Some might state watching a car race around a circle might be boring, but last I checked they have a few people following that sport and they get a few people in the stands. I think they call that Nascar and they only race in circles. If you have the resources for one more race this season or if your kids are like mine and would rather see themselves on TV than get a trophy any day then this might be the once in a lifetime opportunity. Support it don't knock it.

dirttrack86
09-14-2010, 11:13 PM
Well said Doonan, well said. I don't have the eta....etiki....etice......fancy skills to put it in words like you said, so heres the southern redneck version: fire em boys, lets get ta bumpin and grindin. ROFL. :D

redonkulousruntsracing
09-17-2010, 07:32 AM
This could be the break that ATV racing needs. This could lead to a whole series being televised in 2011, but any way you look at it, its a chance for America and beyond to get a glimpse of ATV racing, if it helps us out in any way it was worth it. Sure I am more of an MX guy, but hey if its about quads, not bikes, cars or trucks, I am all about it!! Good luck to all those who attend and race.