PDA

View Full Version : GNCC Predictions?

ex kid
02-06-2003, 01:43 PM
i'm thinkin ballence is going to have another stunner season. but yokley on a Z is gonna be tough and so is smiley still runnin an R. what u guys think?

jlhughes750
02-06-2003, 03:26 PM
i think Bills gonna have his hands full this year.
This is the year Smiley has been waiting for. He will get the 1 plate this year.

Borich will certainly continue his climb to the top, but will only advance one spot.

Krachun will handle the Prod class and have a singal digit next year.

Hertz will be a regular in the top ten this year.

Look for alot of 15-25 riders to show up in the 5-12 spots

What about those Howell brothers? Where do they fit in? I think that will depend on the class they choose.

And Brad Page? Is he racing?

wow this years gonna be exciting

Florida results
Smiley
Ballance
Yokley
Hertz
Borich

If Johhny G is doing what he says, (riding his arse off) he may be within the first ten spots also.

The 250A class is already locked up with T. Hertz sweeping the series. Determination alone will help him along!!!

Open A? Again the Howell bros. keep us guessing, Lucas will be there in the front.

Hey just my opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or a vision,who knows!!!!!!!!! weird dreams at night!!!!hahahahaha
later J.

Ryan
02-06-2003, 04:21 PM
Im pretty sure "Brad Page" Will be racing this year....

Its about time someone beat Balance ;) .

Wheres Johnny G been?

ex kid
02-06-2003, 05:40 PM
yea on second thought smiley has had a #1 plater coming for awhile and i think he's tired of the #2. and like u said rob and tom hertz are both due to rip for a season. i think rob is going to have a few podiems this season.

ex kid
02-06-2003, 05:46 PM
yea after thinkin about it smiley is prob gettin tired of 2nd and it's gonna be a great season. u can't forget about rob and tom hertz. rob is due for some podiems this year and tom is always rippin in 250a. it should be interesting

Extremeracer167
02-06-2003, 08:14 PM
I personally dont think smiley will win it. Ballance is just plan CRAZY FAST! ANd if anyone surprises us with taking the title from ballance i think it will be Yokley or Borich. And i think between those 3 guys they would be the best champs in my mind. ALL of them are SUPER easy to talk to. ANd just flat out NICE!!

As far as pro prod. goes. I think Duvall will be on top again, with his SUPER NATURAL talent. ANd greg trew should be right up there as well. Krachun surprised me this year. Didnt even really hear much about him, until i looked at the year end points!! i guess consistency does pay off!! But i think the way alot of these guys are talkin, the 4 stroke A class is gonna be SUPER competetive. If the guys that im expecting to run it stay that way, it will be a tough class. Jeff Stoess, If Brian Cook stays there, Maybe Travis Hill from what i have been hearing, Rick Cecco, and a few other rocketship fast guys. I just hope i can hang with these boys!

indygncc
02-06-2003, 08:27 PM
I will remain in stock class for 03', Im racing for Kawasaki Team Green this year on their new 700 V-Force. As far as my brother goes he will only be at a few nationals this year running some OPEN A and some 4 stroke A just to mess around this year. He will still be on a bone stock 03' EX only modification will be a Clarke gas tank. And most likely stock shocks. If I had to guess where he would finish in a good race I would say he would be 15-20th O/A. He is faster than what anyone thinks, he has only had to battle twice and that was with Jeff at a local and the conditions were screwy so they couldnt even ride hard. And with me @ High Point and Clairesville (well 3 times)
Here are my predictions for 03'
Pro-Ballance
Pro Prod.-Duvall
250A-FOX
OPEN A- Ron Martin or Josh Ribley
4 stroke A-Stoess,Cook,Cecco
Women-Parton-Cecco
Stock-myself (hopefully):D

jgfarmsracer
02-06-2003, 09:26 PM
Chris Higgins will be one to whatch too!!!

cjpoole1
02-07-2003, 11:07 AM
I predict that someone will win every race and that there will be a champion at the end:p

660bigdaddy
02-07-2003, 11:43 AM
somebody needs to sponser your brother indy... you guys are silly fast. are you steping up to full riding gear this year or sticking w/ the blue jeans? good luck this year:)

Ryan
02-07-2003, 11:48 AM
This is tuff.... I only know the motocross riders..... I gotta get caught up ;) .

GNCC
Pro- Balance
Pro Prod- Yokley

GNC
Pro-Jeramiah Jones
Pro Prod- hmmmmmmmmmmm

02-07-2003, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
This is tuff.... I only know the motocross riders..... I gotta get caught up ;) .

GNCC
Pro- Balance
Pro Prod- Yokley

GNC
Pro-Jeramiah Jones
Pro Prod- hmmmmmmmmmmm

GNCC
Pro--Ballance or Yokley
Pro prod--Duvall

GNC
Pro- JJ or Gust
Pro Prod--Gust or Kory Ellis

Ryan
02-07-2003, 02:51 PM
I though Yokley is going to run Pro Production this year?

cdalejef
02-07-2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
I though Yokley is going to run Pro Production this year? He is but he can win the overall too!

Ryan
02-07-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
He is but he can win the overall too!

"Pro Production" and "Pro" are rounded together or something :huh . How does that work?

bradley300
02-09-2003, 07:28 AM
the way i understand it is any one in any class in either race can win the overall for the day. not just pros. the overall is simply the rider to do the most laps in the least amount of time. 5 laps is the norm, so basicly who ever can do 5 laps the quickest is the days overall, regardless of class. the pros are most likely to do this, wich is why they start first so they are not held up in traffic the whole race.

Teufel
02-09-2003, 10:10 PM
I 'll put my $ on Ballance. It is a long shot to see a 4 st win the series. I know this is going to draw a lot of fire but it's obvious the 250R rules :macho

indygncc
02-10-2003, 07:28 AM
I have a deal with Moose this season. I wore race pants last year, my brother didnt though. He will still be wearing jeans.

02-10-2003, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by indygncc
He will still be wearing jeans.

Ha Haa that's great...top notch rider and still in work jeans and boots..:D

quadman21
02-10-2003, 08:49 AM
Overall winner/ 3rd Pro / 5th PP - Ballance
1st Pro / 2nd overall - Smiley
1st PP / 3rd overall - Duvall
2nd Pro / 4th overall - Borich
2nd PP / 5th overall - Yokely
4th Pro / 6th overall - Derisi
3rd PP / 7th overall - Trew
4th PP / 8th overall - Page

(KN)GNCC91
02-10-2003, 08:13 PM
I came back to racing last year in the gncc thinking the level of competion was the same as it was in 97. So I jumped in pro thinking the quickest way to build speed is to ride with fast guys. After a dismal season,one top 10 & one top 20 overall I'm going to come back this year on a TC Honda 400 and run 4 stroke A. I won't be in Florida but I will be in GA to start the season. I look forward to meeting some of the people that post here. look for the Poison Racing shirts! Later-KN

Teufel
02-10-2003, 08:37 PM
It's amazing how the level of competition has risen over the years.

660bigdaddy
02-11-2003, 01:34 PM
hey kn, i want a shirt! how do i become a member of the team?

01TRX300EX
02-11-2003, 03:58 PM
Pro-Ballance
Pro Production-Yokely
Just my guesses.

quadracer_30
02-14-2003, 11:35 PM
Here is what i think would be cool.....
DeRisi 1st overall
Yokley 2nd overall
borich 3rd overall
ballance 4th overall
Page 5th overall
smiley 6th overall
!!!!!!!!

Extremeracer167
02-15-2003, 12:23 PM
Man sounds like the 4 stroke A class is going to be completely STACKED!! I def. think it will be the premiere and most competetive class this year!

ex kid
02-28-2003, 08:40 PM
well this weekend is it guys we'll see who had the best guess's. wish i coulda been there.

Extremeracer167
02-28-2003, 08:43 PM
my dad called and said its a washout so far. It was POURING there around 2 oclock today. so it looks like a WET race

(KN)GNCC91
03-01-2003, 12:21 PM
Extreme, pretty bold prediction, 2003 champ, I'm looking forward to racing against you. I won't see you untill NC, later KN.

Extremeracer167
03-01-2003, 12:45 PM
its an inside joke between me and a few other guys in the class;)

MEL
03-01-2003, 02:16 PM
looks like 4 stroke A is going to be the big class this year. kn, have you heard what class cory and tj are going to be running when they get their quads rebuilt, again. i bet your happy you went with tc.

ex kid
03-01-2003, 10:29 PM
i checked out the weather. looks like it's gonna be a wet one at least there wont be dust. man i can't wait till the get the races on tv.

2 QuicK
03-04-2003, 01:22 AM
I predict that Brandon Ballance will get 1st overall and Chad DuVuall will get a close 2nd. heheh....

cdalejef
03-04-2003, 11:57 AM
Man, your amazing!!!:eek2:

(KN)GNCC91
03-05-2003, 12:47 AM
Extreme, that's cool, I never get a chance to chat anymore. New house, new baby on the way, I better quit running my fingers. I may be lucky to get my 9 races. They ought to hand out plaques just for getting to the race. I look forward to riding again, we live in the snow belt/ski country, I bet I don't have 5 hours in since nov. Though I did make it to Pine Grove. Florida looked like a mess. See everyone soon hopefully. Mel, I know Cory said 4 stroke a, I think TJ will go back to p.p., he had 3 top 15 overalls last year on some fast tracks. I just sent in my mem. for wnyoa, like those 2 hour drives.As far as TC, he is 45 minutes away, I started with Tom when I was 21. He is a good guy, we got a screamer built. Last summer I had a chance to check out Doug Gust quad at TC's B-4 Maple Shade's 5000 pay out. I wish everyone the best for GA.KN