PDA

View Full Version : This Makes me madd...

rookiex
02-06-2003, 01:23 PM
Listen to this :mad: ...There is this kid at my school...He knows I have a nice EX and I race and all...His dad goes out and buys him a z400...But its deck out...Its got a leager frame on it and subframe.axis suspension Prolly the nicest z400 I have ever seen..Piped, carbed,Bored..NICE...Ok I can live with that I am still the fastest race in school...Then he started sayin he beat me at lorettas last year, and how he beat me at beans and stuff,Now the kids don't know this kid cant ride...Then he brought in photoshopped pics of him...there all like...o corey why cant yoooou do that....I mean its like he is hitting a 200 ft jump....Then he starts sayin that he is SPONSORED by factory suzuki...and he gets all his bikes for free...like travis pastrana,Then I just got sick of hearin it....today we left school with about 15 other people who wanted to watch...I took him to my Personal track and gave him a half hour to practice..(with out anyone watchin but his dad) so crunch time...Him big bad quad rolled up and I stared right in his eyes and asked him if he was scared...we at this time had about 30 ppl who showed up from school...My dad waved the flag to go and the first whoop section I can into I quaded into as hard as I could almost flippin me...I looked behind me and he was'nt there I came around to the 60 ft double...Slammed over it...The race ended with me laping him twice and me getting my pride back....It just made me so mad that he was making so many lies...And he made fun of me too...I told him he could never be a true racer if he lies and lives another real racers life...Then when my dad told his dad his dad was vary mad at him....I am glad he lost so baddly...Now everyone knows......But factory suzuki...come ON!

Sportrax10
02-06-2003, 01:26 PM
LMAO:blah

spincr4hire
02-06-2003, 01:27 PM
kick his ars!!:D J/K

roostu
02-06-2003, 01:28 PM
Good Job!

~Roost-U

MSL
02-06-2003, 01:29 PM
way to go :D

I like it when its put up or shut up time. He wont be talking smack
about your racing skills anymore :cool:

zroost
02-06-2003, 01:31 PM
Very good. Now he cant run his mouth to you. Your machine is only as good as you are. Just because he had the Z he thought he could ride it like a pro until you put him in his place. Now on the other hand you should invite him over to ride with you and teach him what you know. Become friends because any one that rides cant be that bad of a person.

twisted threads
02-06-2003, 01:34 PM
Thats Funny! Good job.:D

muff
02-06-2003, 01:36 PM
yeah thats awesome, people do need to realize when to shut up

how longs your track?

phatswinn
02-06-2003, 01:37 PM
yea, thats how the kids in my school are that have the rapturds there daddy bought them, they have no idea how to ride but its still fun riding with them even if ya have to wait 10 minutes every once in awhile for them to catch up

flyin#5
02-06-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by phatswinn
yea, thats how the kids in my school are that have the rapturds there daddy bought them, they have no idea how to ride but its still fun riding with them even if ya have to wait 10 minutes every once in awhile for them to catch up

yeah i know how you feel. alot of ppl think raptors will waste anything out there. they think they are the coolest crap and dont know jack. it really pisses me off...

honda400exrider
02-06-2003, 03:40 PM
kick his *** sea bass! lol yeah i hate people who talk out of their asses!:grr

toby400ex
02-06-2003, 03:54 PM
what a lame *****

Glow Plug
02-06-2003, 03:54 PM
lmao good job man it feels good doesn't it, well anyway does he **** havce a pimped out z or was that what he was saying? i wasent reading very carefully ? well anywya good job

Rip_Tear
02-06-2003, 03:55 PM
He got what he desirved! Good job!

Evan
02-06-2003, 03:59 PM
Thats like this kid I know, his parents bought him a raptor, which was the greatest thing on 4 wheels, till he got to riding with me, he found out it wasnt so great compared to a modded 416ex. Well he rode with me more and more, started beggin his parents for crap for the raptor, they bought it for him. Which pissed me off even more, cuz I spent my hard earned money to buy all of my stuff, parents didnt pay a dime. He constantly ran his mouth to me about how he was gonna whup my ***** on the track, I just laughed and told him, 'not on that thing your not' I enjoy roosting him lol. Funny how you have money, and buy a faster quad, but you wont be able to buy a faster rider, some people dont get it....

Ryan
02-06-2003, 04:35 PM
rookiex, I have a Yamaha Blaster, bored 40 over with stock yamaha chassie and pogo stick shocks.... I can beat you anyday around the track ;) :huh . Nahh, im obvously kidding.

Theres kids like that in my school. They think just because im on the blaster they can ride better then me. Well I proved a few of them :o .

I wouldn't be mad at that kid now. You made him look like the biggest loser in school :confused2 ....... Lets see how tuff he is when you get the CRF!!!!

Krazy Kid
02-06-2003, 04:52 PM
has stock 400 scrambler. Gives my buddie all this **** about how he can kick his ***... well my buddie has a 39mm FCR carb and a sparks x-6 pipe... hes raced him twice and kicked his arse both times but everytime the kid "fouled a plug" now call me stupid but i dont think u can go 65 mph on a fouled plug...and then ride for 2 wks without changin it with no problems.... well the kid just cant take it that he lost to someone and got showed up...i mean i have about the slowest quad in the group but i just love to ride and thats y im out there...not to kill ne one else but just goes to show some kids r just friggin idiots.....:devil

Sparks425Ex
02-06-2003, 04:57 PM
I love kids like that. But ya gotta get them to the track and make them race with a buncha ppl there to watch. It the only way to get ppl to believe ya

rookiex
02-06-2003, 07:29 PM
My track is big 6 achers all the way and the filling...biggest jump is the 75 ft triple...Yeah my dad wants me to get that CRF more now than ever...I just gotta get rid of the ol EX...It did run good today....Now I am determined to get that CRF.....Its not maybe or I am thinkin bout it....there is no doubt my dad gave me the ok my mom did...I can go to nationals this year...Its mine

QuAdRaCeR244
02-06-2003, 08:07 PM
people like that piss me off, great job proving him wrong:devil

luvmyex
02-06-2003, 09:03 PM
Do just like you did.Put up or shut up!!

Nausty
02-06-2003, 09:14 PM
lol just makes it so much better beating people when their quads are so much better than yours.

CHAUNCY
02-06-2003, 11:42 PM
I dont even have any friends to ride with:(

You guys are lucky

lil400exman
02-07-2003, 08:26 AM
i showed up a trash talkin 125 (kx) with my xr250 on the trails and he still says he can beat the crap outts me........one time he passed and he told everyone how he passed me then i came ridin up without a grip i slowed down cause my grip came off now thats sorry.............lol and rookie we need to ride sometime.............:D

rookiex
02-07-2003, 12:19 PM
Yeah we should ride somtime....I am hoping to get that CRF asap...So youll be able to test drive it :D

QuadTrix6
02-07-2003, 12:23 PM
beating his ***** on the track is even better then beating his *****, but doing both would be cool....j/p :blah

02-07-2003, 04:34 PM
kids at my schoole all these stories and stuff, same with snowmobile kids, they all suck and talk and talk but none of them can ride i just think its kinda funny i feel bad for some of them, thier dads a drunk, they live in a skank *** trailer and claim they have a raptor and a 400ex and jump 90 ft jumps , they prob never have the chance to do what we all do or have what we have so they got all these diff lies

DGR Designs
02-07-2003, 04:59 PM
lol i hate posers. <----- thats all that has to be said!