PDA

View Full Version : 35 A/S Carb for Sale

troybilt
09-09-2010, 04:21 PM
Great condition... I never ended up using it. $115 shipped

hawaiianbasshed
09-09-2010, 09:52 PM
does that include a mani for it? these do not use a stock mani do they? what all else is needed to run it? different cable or anything? thanks!

Tom

troybilt
09-10-2010, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by hawaiianbasshed
does that include a mani for it? these do not use a stock mani do they? what all else is needed to run it? different cable or anything? thanks!

Tom

I'm not sure what you mean by the "mani" but you that is short for manifold or boot, I believe the stock sized boot works, I can measure for you. You might also need a reed spacer, cause the carb is shorter. It uses the cable for the larger carbs, however, the gentleman that I bought it from modified a stock cable to work, and that will come with it. It has the cap and spring. It seemed the spring was a little stiff for my tastes. I only used it for a short ride and then switched motors in my bike and went to the 38 A/S carb.

atvmxr
09-10-2010, 08:21 AM
I'm very interested. but dont get paid for another week. understand if you cant wait. :)

dynofox
09-11-2010, 07:20 PM
Just an FYI the 35mm A.S. can be used with the stock intake boot. I've got this carb on both my '86 TRX 250r and '86 ATC 250r.