PDA

View Full Version : What Rear calipers adapt to the Banshee

OutlawEX
09-09-2010, 07:15 AM
I have seen several rear calipers adapt to the banshee like the Warrior and what not. Anyone one of any others that we might not expect? I know there are some as there are people selling them on ebay but not saying what they were initially from. Yamaha wants like 200 and they are selling on ebay for $100. Im trying to put together a hint and trick spread sheet for us banshee lovers

lukey
09-10-2010, 09:40 PM
i Sean it on bhq he used a yfz450 caliper and a Honda 250r disk and made a bracket and ground the caliper down to fit . a tecate 250 caliper will bolt rite on but hang lower.

440exhondaman99
10-02-2010, 10:26 AM
i just put a 400ex caliper on my 03 banshee... the braket they mount to the swing arm comes off with 1 alan head bold and the other bolt looking thing is just slids in and out its not a bolt there only the 1 on it that holds it on and i took off that brake it and putt it on the 400ex caliper and bolted it on and bled the brakes and went riden... the 400 caliper is a little bigger but it bolts up all the same.... so basicly you should be able to use any nissin brake caliper and just change the braket... the 400ex front calipers will work on the rear as well i think with tthe bracket changed...

lukey
10-03-2010, 12:55 AM
the front brake pads might be thicker to you dont want to burn it up good luck fabing it up