PDA

View Full Version : ? about a-arm skids

LTandRaptorider
09-08-2010, 03:36 PM
I have +2 Burgard a-arms on my 92 LT250R, I want to get skids for them. I would have to get skids made for another quad, any idea which would fit?

Thanks! :cool:

LTandRaptorider
09-14-2010, 01:59 PM
Guess this forum isn't active anymore? :confused:

LTandRaptorider
09-22-2010, 02:44 PM
And the only sound is of crickets chirping... :p

09-24-2010, 05:41 PM
yea they are the worst people to do business with.

LTandRaptorider
09-24-2010, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by #454
yea they are the worst people to do business with.

I know... Just don't get it. Bought my a-arms off them 7 years ago. Thought the quality and price was great. I never have a biatch about that. Couple years ago when I started the rebuild on my LT, I tried to get a bushing kit from them for the arms. I called and left message after message... Called and called... I have the same complaint as most others. Their product and prices are good, customer service however is worst in the business. I gave up and never did get the dam bushing kit. :rolleyes:

Just remembered... When I originally got the a-arms, threads in one end of the tie rods was screwed up. That's when I first found out after the sale you can never got hold of Izzy... I ended up buying other manufacturers tie rods... Did I say- :rolleyes:

fx4pitrone
09-25-2010, 09:58 PM
I've been a little disappointed too.... I posted a concern on another forum and it's been 6 days and zero response from a burgard rep.

Anyway, just got a set of +2 arms for my 88 LT250r, and the lower arm shock mount is too narrow for my works shocks.... too tight for the stockers too... and not sure what to do about it!
Anyone have any thoughts???????

Also had an issue w/ one tie-rod thread too! Could only screw the tie-rod end in half way and no further!!??:mad:

headache
10-12-2010, 12:33 PM
how much too narrow is the shock mount? if it isn't too bad, just bend it out a little to get the shock to slide in there.. I also have burgards a arms. i had no real issues on fitment, the quality is good but it took a while to get them and my steering dampener..
Ltandraptorider you may just want to try and make your own set of skid plates if you can..

fx4pitrone
10-29-2010, 06:30 AM
Yea I got the stocker to fit in there.. but the works is too think because it has those 2 big bushings... I'm gonna grind some material off the shock bushing to get it to fit... and I'm gonna get a tap & die set to clean up tie rod threads... I'll be ok... lol

XR200R
11-01-2010, 09:58 AM
if you guys still need parts made contact www.hreatv.com

mike knows izzy and prob can tell you why he is not reponding.