PDA

View Full Version : where to buy replacement helmet visors?

bbender85
09-08-2010, 07:42 AM
is there anywhere that sells replacemnt helmet visors? i have a fox V2 that i broke the center adjustment mounting point on.

stoopidbot
09-08-2010, 08:24 AM
Contact Fox, they sold me one for mine...

DnB_racing
09-08-2010, 08:35 AM
just record the numbers inside the helmet:the model and design numbers and contact either fox or were you bought the helmet

ballzdeep38
09-08-2010, 11:45 AM
whatever shop you bought the helmet from can order it for you from fox. or you can call fox and order it, just make sure you give them the correct name and color of the graphics. fox usually only has enough spare visors to last 1 year after the graphic is discontinued. so if the helmet is more than 2 years old you probably wont be able to get that same graphic. just my experience ordering replacement visors from fox and other companies...

yfzrider690
09-08-2010, 05:56 PM
My daughter broke the visor on her helmet and I couldnt find it anywhere so I called Fox and they actually sent it to me for free. The said it was covered under warranty, the helmet was 2 years old but I wasn't gonna argue with them about it. They actually sent me the wrong one the first time and paid for shipping back and then sent me the correct one. I would five them a call.