PDA

View Full Version : Fully built raptor

tater_kamik
09-07-2010, 05:44 PM
Up for sale is my from the frame up Yamaha Raptor sport quad. It is on a 2001 frame that I have a clear VIN and title in hand for. I have spent right at 12k on this quad and it was done right.
Motor: 660 bored to 686. Currently has an 11:1 piston but will come with a 12.5:1 as well. The head was professionally ported and polished. It has a stage 2 Hotcam in it with titanium springs and retainers and oversize valves (I forget what brand but quite expensive).
Clutch: GYTR clutches and a hinson clutch basket with a factory pressure plate. This combination is very smooth and is very durable as well. Has a new cable with an ASV clutch perch. The ASV perch is known for ease of operation, adjustability, and they are about impossible to break. The clutch is very easy to operate.
Drive: Sidewinder chain and sprockets. I do not remember which ones but they were the best when I bought them. Incredibly tough.
Suspension: Burgard +2 +1 standard travel a-arms paired with Elka piggyback reservoir shocks. Adjustable G-Force axle currently 4" wider than stock. +2 4130 chromoly swingarm with Honda style chain adjustement and a billet twin row carrier. Works remote reservoir shock in the rear. This combination truly changes the demeanor of the quad. It is very stable and takes all sorts of bumps, jumps, pretty much anything you can throw at it very well. It is not tippy at all and turns on command.
Frame: stock frame with a title. Has a GYTR aluminum body skid plate and an ALBA nerf bar/heel guard.
Exhaust: White Bros E series. I like it because it is adjustable and has a spark arrestor.
Random: PWR radiator, Oversize aluminum oil cooler, K&N with prefilter and billet mount. Burgard chrome +1 anti vibration steering stem, NOSS steering damper. Heavy duty starter and 4 gauge welding wire used for power cables. E-brake eliminator, stainless steel brake lines, good pads.
Tires: 23" Kenda Klaw in the front, 22" Kenda Klaw in the rear. Tons of tread, almost brand new. These hook up very well, are tough, handle whatever I threw at them, and wear well.
There is a ton of stuff that I am missing. This quad has been extremely reliable for me unlike many built ones that leave you with high maintenence bills. It has stayed its life inside a garage and shows it. I have tons of extras that come with it. I am only selling because my interests have changed significantly as of recently and I do not see myself using this anymore. I am not looking for trades at the moment as I want money for a rock buggy. Feel free to make offers, I want this gone. Call or text with questions at 8 six 4 - three 7 three - 5 three 0 seven or email me.

dane pereira
09-07-2010, 05:50 PM
could you send pics to essexhocey@msn.com

tater_kamik
09-07-2010, 05:51 PM
I am working on posting a few I just took, having technical difficulties lol.

tater_kamik
09-07-2010, 05:52 PM
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j252/tater_kamik/IMG_0132.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j252/tater_kamik/IMG_0133.jpg

tater_kamik
09-07-2010, 06:01 PM
Best I could do for now. I will work on getting better ones and trying to get them so they appear here.

tater_kamik
09-08-2010, 08:44 PM
Oh hey, look at that. I forgot the price. I am asking 4K but I want it gone to make room for new toys.

tater_kamik
09-12-2010, 11:31 AM
update on price: 3000.
Why? Because I want it gone. Someone is going to get a great deal.

tater_kamik
10-27-2010, 08:09 AM
Update: I got rid of a bunch of my toys and am having a hard time parting with my raptor! Definately my favorite toy, I just do not use it anymore due to injury. Still for sale for 3k, or just make an offer, you never know.

tater_kamik
11-08-2010, 02:40 PM
Still for sale, 2500. Is the market that bad right now??

tater_kamik
11-09-2010, 02:35 PM
She is on Ebay!

Built Yamaha Raptor on Ebay! (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200541647522)

tater_kamik
11-10-2010, 11:45 AM
Sold locally.