PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Calenders???

troybilt
09-07-2010, 01:21 PM
Are there going to be calenders this next year? I think it was a great idea last year, I hope it was successfull enough to be worthwhile...

mxduner
09-07-2010, 01:38 PM
I hope so. 1 thing i would like to see, is a collection of 2010 built's in all types of riding. along with action shots.
for xc the muddy pics are bad ***. But looking at the dune bikes with big burley pipes are quite nice too :p

troybilt
09-07-2010, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by mxduner
I hope so. 1 thing i would like to see, is a collection of 2010 built's in all types of riding. along with action shots.
for xc the muddy pics are bad ***. But looking at the dune bikes with big burley pipes are quite nice too :p

I agree the action shots or shots with cool backgrounds at least... Get away from what I call "Craigslist Ad" photos... haha.. some of them do just look mean sitting in the driveway though!! I thought by bringing this up sooner would help get better photos, with dune trips, or races coming up, etc...

Also the hot chick + bike photos always look great too, I just can't put them up in my cubicle though... :D that is a small price I'm willing to pay...

red88r
09-07-2010, 01:57 PM
I like the hot chick part as well...that is why I also love magazines like Racer X and Transworld Motocross. There needs to be some more quad stuff like that.

Oh and I almost forgot about Easyrider!:D

Honda 250r 001
09-07-2010, 04:46 PM
Count me in for one!!! We need some action shots in there. Ive got a pretty bad *** action shot i would like to see in a calendar. :P

ballzdeep38
09-08-2010, 11:01 AM
The hot chick + quad idea sounds great. as well as getting some good backgrounds and action shots. my R isnt exactly "Calendar Worthy" but maybe with some good action shots and a hot chick ill submit it anyway :D

Fear250r
09-09-2010, 12:01 PM
Yes! I had all intentions of doing a 2011 calendar. I was hoping to start taking pics sometime mid-late october. I had a great time putting it together last year and everyone seemed pleased with the outcome.

I was also wondering if someone would like to design the cover? Or, like the pics, if more than one person would like to submit a design, we could vote on that also. Needless to say, I'd like to get the ball rolling next month, start a little early and maybe I could have them out for christmas this year.

So, if anyone is interested in designing the cover, let me know.

Jesse

troybilt
09-09-2010, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Fear250r
Yes! I had all intentions of doing a 2011 calendar. I was hoping to start taking pics sometime mid-late october. I had a great time putting it together last year and everyone seemed pleased with the outcome.

I was also wondering if someone would like to design the cover? Or, like the pics, if more than one person would like to submit a design, we could vote on that also. Needless to say, I'd like to get the ball rolling next month, start a little early and maybe I could have them out for christmas this year.

So, if anyone is interested in designing the cover, let me know.

Jesse

I was wondering where you've been! Not sure on the cover. Like you said have contest and let the exriders artistic talent flow!! lol!