PDA

View Full Version : OKIE XC Racers!!!!!!

OCCRA288
02-06-2003, 09:17 AM
here's a link the 2003 OCCRA schedule!!!!
OCCRA 2003 (http://www.occra.com/2003/2003_schedule.htm)

apple
02-07-2003, 08:18 AM
occra238, i have thought about trying a xc race for about a year. iam glad you posted this because i didnt know there were any aroud my neck of the woods.I do have a few questions though, do you have to join the occra to enter? I probably would not make all the races. After looking at the quad classes i dont know which class to get into amature with my 300ex or the utility on my rancher. I did not see a kids quad class is there one? my 10 year old rides a trx90 and might enjoy this. Are you going to be at the race on 2-16? i may go check it out and see what it is like.
thanks!
apple

OCCRA288
02-07-2003, 08:43 AM
Yes I will be at all the Races, We will be having a Mini Quad class this season, and I would suggest Beginner class on your 300ex. You do not have to join Occra to enter the races but you will have to pay 10$ extra to race because you are a non-member. Also since Murray is Our season opener the quad turnout will be much larger than usual, It's close to Texas and THose guys don't get to race in trees too often:D

Razorback
02-07-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by OCCRA288
Yes I will be at all the Races, We will be having a Mini Quad class this season, and I would suggest Beginner class on your 300ex. You do not have to join Occra to enter the races but you will have to pay 10$ extra to race because you are a non-member. Also since Murray is Our season opener the quad turnout will be much larger than usual, It's close to Texas and THose guys don't get to race in trees too often:D

Hey - I might try to make it up for the race at Lake Murray. Doubt I race, but I'd like to be there for the action. I haven't been there in a long time. I guess you've totally recovered from your crash?

OCCRA288
02-07-2003, 10:09 AM
Yeah I recovered completely. Our Pro class is huge this year. Monstrous, it's gonna be awesome.