PDA

View Full Version : What kind of music do you listen to?

mreiser21
02-06-2003, 08:51 AM
Just wondering what kind of music is most popular with ex-riders members. I listen to metal, country, and little tiny bit of rap.:cool:

Extremeracer167
02-06-2003, 09:24 AM
I listen to mostly Disturbed, Hoobastank, Trust Company, Audio Slave. But occassionaly ill throw the STYX in, that band is awesome. And you cant forget Metallica and AC/DC!

UglyMotha™
02-06-2003, 09:28 AM
i listen to pretty much everything except for classical and thug rap can't stand that crap but i love the beastie boys i got the largest beastie boys collection in the world:D but the mojority of my music is country:eek: thats what i listen to the most

don't do pop either

JustRace
02-06-2003, 09:39 AM
I listen to everything except country. In my 5 disc cd player stereo i have, Eminem, ludacris, Korn, Disturbed, and the Chevelles.

spincr4hire
02-06-2003, 09:42 AM
Korn, Disturbed, Flaw, Hed (pe), DownTheSun, Stone Sour, Eminem, etc (way too many to list)....waiting on new stuff from Linkin Park, Hed pe, Cold, Limp Bizkit (though it will probably suck without Borland:rolleyes: )

Str8Wicked
02-06-2003, 10:26 AM
I listen to pretty much all rap when I want to bump my ride.. I like mainly the older west coast stuff thou.

Mainly I listen to Sublime, 311, System, Disturbed, Korn, or Godsmack.

never listen to country, classical, etc.

KroQ is cool and 80s are cool sometimes to listen to...

Extremeracer167
02-06-2003, 10:57 AM
I forgot to mention Sevendust, those guys ROCK!! Im waiting for there new stff to come out. Supposed to be spring when they release the new one. I also am waiting for a new linkin park. I went out an dbought the reanimation, and it blew @$$. But i must say the ENTIRE Audioslave CD is awesome. 311 is crazy cool, and Incubus rocks too! Incubus is REAL good in concert. Disturbed kinda sucks in concert, and Korn are good performers, but Davis cant sing to long b4 practically panting into the mic. But Hoobastank is BY FAR the best in concert. They had Pittsburgh ROCKIN when i saw them.

jay's 300
02-06-2003, 11:30 AM
Mainly- Disturbed, Trapt, Seether, 3 doors, Saliva, SOD, Sometimes- Eminem, 2 Pac, Godsmack, Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit
Just depends on the mood I'm in! :devil

spincr4hire
02-06-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Extremeracer167
I forgot to mention Sevendust, those guys ROCK!! Im waiting for there new stff to come out. Supposed to be spring when they release the new one. I also am waiting for a new linkin park. I went out an dbought the reanimation, and it blew @$$. But i must say the ENTIRE Audioslave CD is awesome. 311 is crazy cool, and Incubus rocks too! Incubus is REAL good in concert. Disturbed kinda sucks in concert, and Korn are good performers, but Davis cant sing to long b4 practically panting into the mic. But Hoobastank is BY FAR the best in concert. They had Pittsburgh ROCKIN when i saw them.

Yep, Sevendust does kick ars!!!
I'll have to disagree with you on Disturbed, the are awesome live, seen them 4 times. Korn was great live, too, I guess it depends on how much you like each band. Incubus is good live, too, seen them twice now. Hoobastank was ok, not really into their music much.
some bands I've seen live recently: Ozzy, Black Sabbath, Metallica, Korn, Rob Zombie, Pantera, Godsmack, Limp Bizkit, Incubus, Hoobastank, Linkin Park, Kitty, Disturbed, System of a Down, P.O.D., Drowning Pool, Adema, Black Label Society, Neurotica, Down, Hatebreed, Meshuggah, Flaw, Andrew WK, Soil, OTEP, Pulse Ultra, Ill Nino, Lost Prophets, Chevelle, The Apex Theory, 3rd Strike, Saliva, Days of the New, Tantric, Cold, Shuvel, Apt. 26, Queens of the StoneAge, Methods of Mayhem, Static-X, Primer 55, Deadlights, Pitchshifter, Spineshank, Slaves on Dope, Reveille, Taproot, Soulfly, Darwin's Waiting Room, Dope, Lifer, Finger Eleven, Marilyn Manson, Mudvayne, Slipknot, Stone Sour, Switched, Nonpoint, Hed p.e., Papa Roach, Pressure 4-5, CrazyTown, Union Underground, Trust Company, Jerry Cantrell, Stereomud, Systematic....thats all I can think of right now.:devil

phatswinn
02-06-2003, 01:39 PM
classical rock like zeppelin and sabbath and metallica, then disturbed godsmack and system of a down , stuff like that

Glow Plug
02-06-2003, 02:32 PM
i'm a metal and some punk once and a while a bit of rock when i'm ni the mood. Well anyway i got a this sabath cd forl ike 10 bucks (it's called mob rules) and i took it to skool and put it in when we were in fine arts hahaha you sould of seen the look on every's face lmao the made fun of me for the rest of the week but h*ll i have no friends in my school anymore so f*ck em all lol, well anyyway i alos listen to primer 55, spine shank, pod, etc etc absolutly no rap that stuff suck arse

01TRX300EX
02-06-2003, 05:50 PM
Country all the way, cant stand to listen to anything else really. Metal gives me a headache (to much yelling), Rap leaves me wondering what their saying, pop...well Britney Spears is hot and all, but I cant stand her singing anymore, its all computerized sounding.

Stevie-D
02-06-2003, 06:21 PM
country..am i the only one who listens to Toby Keith, Tim McGraw, Montgomery Gentry, ( did you hear "speed" yet?) etc...?
man, that music rocks. nothing racial here, but did you ever notice that there are black rappers, pop singers, gospel singers, etc...but there is not one famous black country singer today?

QuAdRaCeR244
02-06-2003, 07:10 PM
metal for me:devil

Ex_Rider43
02-06-2003, 07:49 PM
metal, punk, hardcore... good ol' metallica and ac/dc also.

BassBunny26
02-07-2003, 11:25 PM
I am anti-pop, jazz, watever that slow stuff is....my preference/life is Heavy Metal/Death Metal and even some Punk...I listen to stuff like KoRn, Disturbed, The Offspring, Marilyn Manson, Slipknot, MuDvAyNe, Taproot, Sevendust, even AC/DC, Nrivana, Metallica, hmm wat else...Nine Inch Nails, Stabbing Westward, American Headcharge, GodSmack, jeez all that good stuff I cant think of anything else....but yeah thats my music.... :devil :devil

BassBunny26
02-07-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Extremeracer167

I recently say Korn and Disturbed at the Pop Sux Tour...and lemme tell ya...Davis didn't pant at all!! and Dave Draiman was awesome. Neither of them missed a beat...not to mention the awesome bagpipe performane by Davis!!

DantheEXman
02-08-2003, 08:48 AM
Any one like Pantera?

Nausty
02-08-2003, 09:10 AM
metal: kmfdm, sinisstar, in flames, filter, killswitch engage, static x, korn, insolence, rammstein, hatebreed, ect.

kwatts400
02-08-2003, 09:46 AM
Korn and Disturbed were both awesome on that tour. Pearl Jam is by far the best live band out there.

Ryan
02-08-2003, 09:55 AM
Pantera, Sepultura, ACDC, DownTheSun, Killswitch Engage, Gwar, White Zombie, Superjoint Ritual, Static X, Hatebreed, and anything else that is pretty heavy :devil .

Krazy Kid
02-08-2003, 10:00 AM
i listen to stuff like nickelback, blink 182, good charlotte, sum 41, the used, puddle of mudd, p diddy, lil john an east side boyz, ludacris, tech 9, mase, im mainly a punk rock/ rap kinda guy