PDA

View Full Version : Bunch of wheels and Skat-Trak paddles

D Bergstrom
09-03-2010, 08:51 PM
Cleaning out my shed and have some wheels that I no longer need. Below are the detals. All are Honda bolt pattern. (Front 4/144, rear 4/110) All are polished except the beadlocks, they are black with silver rings.

Front pair of Douglas Ultimate rolled lip wheels. Size 10x5 and 4:1 offset. Brand new, never used, still have the tape on the beads. $140 shipped.

Front pair of Douglas Ultimate rolled lip wheels. Size 10x5 and 3:2 offset. Brand new, never bolted to a quad, but did have a set of tires mounted on them. SOLD!!

Front pair of ITP 0.190 T9 wheels, these are the non-rolled lip wheels. Good condition, always been used in the sand. 10x5 and 3:2 offset. SOLD!!

Rear pair of Douglas Ultimate rolled lip wheels. Size 9x8 and 3:5 offset. Used but in good condition. Some scratches and nicks, but they are straight. SOLD!!

Rear pair of Douglas G2 beadlock wheels. Size 9x8 and 3:5 offset. Used but in good condition. Some scratches and nicks, but they are straight. SOLD!!

Rear pair of Douglas G2 beadlock wheels. Size 9x8 and 3:5 offset. Used but in good condition. One wheel does have a bent lip on the inside edge, but nothing major. Does not affect the rim at all. Some scratches and nicks. $120 shipped.

Rear pair of Skat-Trak "edge" paddle tires. Size 20x10x10, 10 paddles. Mounted on ITP 0.190 T9 non-rolled lip wheels. Size 10x8, 3:5 offset. Good condition. SOLD!!

Let me have an e-mail address and I can send you pics. Accept paypal only for payment. Any questions, let me know.

Doug

D Bergstrom
09-06-2010, 02:45 PM
Bump. Revised prices, added another set of beadlocks.

Doug