PDA

View Full Version : Ontairo Calli area???

TRXman86
09-01-2010, 10:51 PM
If anyones around this area (Ontario,CA) hit me up. I'll be here till Friday morning then headed back here first part of next month. Lookin for work and rooms to rent... Hollar if ayone has any leads please!!!

660-342-2309

rbgnwa45
09-02-2010, 08:29 PM
If you can't find work, go to a local temp agency to fill out an application & aptitude test, and they'll call you when work is available. They might take some money off your pay, they're all different.

tri5ron
09-02-2010, 10:38 PM
I'm about 30 miles from Ontario.
The Inland Empire area, (As it's known locally), has one of the highest unemployment rates in the state. Not the best place to be job hunting.

What kind of work are you looking for ?
What work/job experience do you have ?
Education level ? Degree's ? Credentials ? License's ?

Baracudaaa
09-03-2010, 01:37 PM
7-11 night shift is hiring in Chino, by the airport, but you must speak fluent spanish, chineese, arabic, and dirt bag (909 english). Neck tatoos and flat bill hats are mandatory.

I might have some yard work labor you can do for me, I pay $6.00 an hour, no double pay for overtime.

Not good for jobs right now,but on the other hand, you will have plenty of places to ride if you do move here!

If I were you, I would try and land a place as close as you can to Newport or Huntington beach instead, you wont ride as much, but the climate is usually under 108* unlike the I.E., and the chicks are 100000 times better looking.