PDA

View Full Version : Great deal on powdercaoting!!!

400exRacerX
11-29-2001, 08:03 PM
Anyone that lives in northern New Jersey and wants there quad powdercoated let me know, this is a very very good deal on powdercoating. The deal includes frame, subframe, swingarm, steering stem, hubs, and lower a arms. All this powdercoated for $250 any colors you want. And say you didn't want your hubs powdercoated for some reason you could get something else done instead of them like your calipers.....etc. Or if you just want your frame its like $75. The price will get lower for the less stuff you get, but 250 for all that is one hell of a deal. All you have to do is take the part completely apart no bolts, screws, parts...etc. The guy will degrease the part and sand blast it then powdercoat it. If anyone is interested let me know, we are going to bring the frames to the shop in 2 weeks. The reason it is such a good deal because it is a group deal, there is so far 8 250r frames 3 400ex frames and 1 300ex frame going in.

Tommy 17
11-30-2001, 01:24 PM
haha i hate u norm haha... y don't u come to my house and get my frame haha i can have the motor out again in 3 bolts haha. tahts a good deal but how long will it take to get them all back probably a long time considering there is that many + more mayb.

sprt400ex
11-30-2001, 06:45 PM
i live in mahwah , its on the new york state border. i want to do this. how hard is it to take everything apart. how long will it take to get my frame back. thanks

400exRacerX
11-30-2001, 08:25 PM
Its not difficult to take it apart, just get a service manuel. Make sure you label the parts and put them in a safe place or in boxes. Also while I have mine apart it is going to get completely cleaned, so that might be a good this to do while the frame is getting done. It will take any were from 1 week to 1 1/2 weeks to get done. I am not driving anywere to get any frames so you will have to drop it off at my house.