PDA

View Full Version : ATVA MX Nationals ATVYCP at Lorettas

quadnana7
08-31-2010, 05:22 PM
I would like to thank all the sponsors who donated items for the youth contingency at Lorettas it was a very good success with all riders receiveing some great prizes.
This is only possible with the help of all the great sponsors we have. The smiles on these childrens faces makes all the hard work worth it. I have been doing the contingency for 4 years and love doing it.
I would also like to thank the ones that helped me with the contingency.
Gary Rozelle - my wonderful husband who did most of the calling for me this year due to me not feeling well I could not have done it without him.
Paula Stockton-
KIm Thompson
Lisa Devenport
Bonnie Hall
and anyone else that helped make up the bags,sort thru the prizes , registration and helped with the contingency. I could not have done it without you.
For all the youths that won gifts if you would please email the sponsors and thank them for their great gifts I would appreciate it very much

Coley'sdad#8
09-01-2010, 05:41 AM
Absolutely, that was a very good program and the very cool thing was that EVERYBODY won something and all the kids left happy.
That kind of event definately takes alot of calling, organizing and legwork to make it happen and you Frieda have done this for all your kiddo's and I say THANK YOU.:D
even though we didn't win the Mongoose:ermm:
(thanks actually, I don't need anything else with a motor on this farm to work on:D )

RCR_531
09-01-2010, 06:53 PM
Thank you for all the hard work that went into this program. I know that my son is very happy with his prize and uses it all of the time. Thanks

STOCKRACING917
09-03-2010, 04:56 PM
I just want to say, after helping Freida prepare for the awards on Friday, I am overwhelmed at the work it takes to get program to happen. Especially dealing with the problems Freida has had dealing with the aftermath of her auto accident. These ppl put ALOT of time in contacting sponsors and getting these awards together. Kim,Lisa and I were overwhelmed when we stepped into that hauler to begin to work. Freida was adamant that every child had some thing. The only problem we faced was not having appropriate sized T shirts in some cases to match the actual size of rider we had. We had to make provisions so that each bag contained the same amount of dollar worth as the other. Sometimes I don't think ppl understand the why of things when they are on the receiving end and have no idea how much work is involved in this process. For kids we don't even know. In our ticket drawing we received a certificate that we knew we would never use, but instead of being upset or whatever, you know what we did? We found someone we knew was in the market for that product and offered that savings to them. We were very thankful for the sponsors donation and wanted to make sure both they and a receipient would both benefit from it. I hope we can all understand sometimes the extra effort people extend to be good to our kids! So, Thanks Gary and Freida, for all your hard work putting that massive thing together. And we are looking forward to the banquet where the remainder of stuff will be given away:)