PDA

View Full Version : Is any of this worth anything?

dirt308
08-30-2010, 08:15 PM
I have a older 250r/350x hybrid that I bought about a year ago that I planned on bing able to ride with my buddies after I sold mine to a good friend of mine and than in a weeks time became the odd man out as they all purchased new quads. Well in the past year I have decided its time to move on and grow up and purchase a house along with taking on a new job for a tow company near me as a mechanic and opening a garage of my own. The reason I am posting this is I have tryed to sell the bike locally with little to no luck as most don't know what the parts are worth on the bike and don't really understand what it would take to build a bike like this again today. I'm considering parting it out on here in hopes that someone can benefit from some of the parts off of it. Please reply here if some of you think you may be interested in anything and make me an offer. I'm sort of feeling this out to see if I can get rid of everything so I don't have bits and pieces sitting around. I know the motor is probably not worth anything to anyone so If i'm left with that its ok. Now for the list of parts and pictures:

The bike has a 430cc 4 stroke engine in it out of a 350x that was built by powerroll. The bike also has custom axis front shocks, pep rear shock, lonestar racing a-arms, bushings, rear swing arm, steering stem, steering stem clamp, steering dampner, axle, axle carrier and bearings in it. Bike has a/c nerf bars and front bumper. Has itp bead locks, supertrapp pipe. Has aluminum skids under belly and swing arm which appear to be rpm. There may be more I'm missing if your wondering about something please ask. The link below has pictures. I do have more if someone would like.

http://rochester.craigslist.org/rvs/1867009602.html

250x_kyle
08-30-2010, 10:25 PM
you would make more then 1500 parting it out.

800screws
08-31-2010, 06:13 AM
pm'd u!!!!!!!!!!!!

protraxrptr17
08-31-2010, 06:42 AM
Man, that is a blast from the past. Somebody needs to buy that thing and preserve it. Please dont part it out or sell it to some idiot.

IRISH-RACER-14
08-31-2010, 06:54 AM
can you email the pics to me so i can get a better view

2006trx300ex@gmail.com

dirt308
09-01-2010, 06:17 PM
Thanks for the replys. I'd love to keep it if I didn't feel bad about it sitting and not getting used. I've sent everyone emails back about that asked.

atvmxr
09-03-2010, 07:54 PM
woah man, Id love to have that thing... but already bought my quad for this year

805ds
09-09-2010, 12:48 PM
can u send me some pics??
elflolop44@gmail.com