PDA

View Full Version : I met Mike Tomlin today!!

99400esex
08-30-2010, 03:31 PM
I met steelers coach Mike Tomlin randomly this morning at the gas station by my house. I still cant believe that he was there lol. I pulled in right behind him and I knew right away who it was, but I asked just to make sure and he said yep its me. That made my day even though im from western PA and im not really a big steelers fan, still awesome though!

Guy400
08-30-2010, 03:59 PM
Did you ask him why so many flagrant fouls last night? :blah:

jesseweaver
08-30-2010, 04:09 PM
im sorry about that

reptikes
09-01-2010, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
Did you ask him why so many flagrant fouls last night? :blah:

Ya... seriously!!!

honda98
09-01-2010, 09:31 AM
what was he drivin? im sure he can afford somethin real nice

jcs003
09-02-2010, 03:31 PM
im in western PA too. i hope is is more normal in person. he has been goofey in press conferences lately.

Guy400
09-02-2010, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by jcs003
im in western PA too. i hope is is more normal in person. he has been goofey in press conferences lately. Big Ben sexually assaulted him I heard :uhoh:

99400esex
09-02-2010, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by honda98
what was he drivin? im sure he can afford somethin real nice

He was driving a hybrid black escalade. He didnt really seem very normal in person lol. He actually seemed pretty miserable.

jcs003
09-03-2010, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
Big Ben sexually assaulted him I heard :uhoh:

he probably did. i wish they never drafted him and hope he is soon traded.

mxduner
09-03-2010, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by jcs003
he probably did. i wish they never drafted him and hope he is soon traded. be careful what you wish for. He has been a great qb. imho. you could be playing qb musical chairs with qb's each and every season like many teams have done. franchise qb's are just hard to come by jmo

K-Dub
09-04-2010, 12:10 AM
Ben is the greatest thing to happen to the Steelers since 1980. Sexual assult when and where?, the state of Georgia didnt charge him. That poor little defenseless girl chasing Ben to 3 different bars with her DTF (down to fornicate) sticker on her shirt, and fake ID for getting drinks. Sounds to me she got what she was asking for if anything accually happened, her story changed more than once. Go Big Ben take us to the promise land a third time.

jcs003
09-04-2010, 01:56 AM
ben hasnt played well since jerome bettis retired. and to be honest he has been overrated in the past.

sexual assult. this isnt the first time he has been accused. where there is smoke there is fire. and his behavior has been beyond the sexual assult allegations. friends of mine who run clubs here say he is always acting like a prick. giving people hard times and not paying his bill and tipping.

what happened in 1980? i believe thats the year we drafted mark malone. he was an infamous bust

K-Dub
09-04-2010, 05:59 PM
1980 was the last super bowl victory before the 25 year drought.
There were no charges filed in the other case either, and the womens friends gave statements that she wanted to get pregnant by Ben. Not saying Ben hasnt done anything wrong, in fact his daddy needs to take him out behind the woodshed and whip some morales in the boy. That should have happened while Ben was growing up though. But I dont buy these womens stories either.

But I dont think we can get another QB to get us to the promise land anytime soon, and I dont wanna wait another 25 years. Not saying your point of view is wrong or anything. Cant say how Ben acts but I dont dought that he acts like a prick. Maybe a few of us in Steeler nation need to take over for his dad sometime.

jcs003
09-05-2010, 03:50 AM
i got ya. the 79 season.

there are plenty of rumors of what she and he said or did kids look up to the guy and these type of allegations will only provoke kids to misbehave. if ben can act without morality then they will too.

they way these players have been behaving in the last five years is terrible. roger goodall doesnt get to enjoy his position as comissioner. he may as well be a warden

and i agree with you in the fact that he is a capable QB. BUT, he isnt good enough to carry the whole steeler nation down with him.