PDA

View Full Version : say yes or say no?

woodsracer144
08-29-2010, 07:24 PM
ok so i wont say anynames, but theres a friend and he or she started to do some not smart things, his/her parents called me up asking for help what do i do? I dont wanna play spy, but at the same time I wanna help them out and do as much as i could.

Guy400
08-29-2010, 07:30 PM
Very difficult to give advice with such a cryptic back story. Can you provide any more details cause I'm guessing it's not about another member here or you wouldn't have posted this at all.

Pipeless416
08-29-2010, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by woodsracer144
ok so i wont say anynames, but theres a friend and he or she started to do some not smart things, his/her parents called me up asking for help what do i do? I dont wanna play spy, but at the same time I wanna help them out and do as much as i could.

if the parents are so concerned that they called you, obviously something is very wrong and "he or she" needs all the help they can get.

Guy400
08-29-2010, 07:34 PM
My guess is your friend has started getting into drugs and his parents already have a serious suspicion. If that's the case you do what needs to be done to help your friend and that includes ratting him out to his parents.

woodsracer144
08-29-2010, 08:27 PM
not drugs that i know of, but they lie to their face, say they are doing one thing and are at another and doing things that arnt very smart...

k4f5x0r
08-29-2010, 08:33 PM
not drugs that i know of, but they lie to their face, say they are doing one thing and are at another and doing things that arnt very smart...

such as? bangin' hookers? snorting lines? Narrow it down a bit, that may help us help you.

Pipeless416
08-29-2010, 08:36 PM

if you're seriously looking for advice, you're going to have to be more specific and quit playing games. this is like playing go fish.. its stupid. :rolleyes: i highly doubt that they will search for a thread about it on atvriders, especially if they aren't a member on here to begin with. you're not helping, so best of luck.

99400esex
08-29-2010, 08:45 PM
Yeah..... please explain more so we know what you mean. Its kinda hard to give an opinion when you just say he's doing not smart things.

woodsracer144
08-30-2010, 12:48 AM
Becomming a whore going around the block afew times being used when she doesnt understand how she has it made right now in life

rbgnwa45
08-30-2010, 01:11 AM
You're still not being descriptive enough for a clear answer.

Prostitution? Try to fk her for free, she is after all your friend.

Just being a slut? So what? Try to boink her.

What kind of parents call their kid a whore? What kind of kid tells their parents about their sex life?

What exactly does "going around the block a few times" mean? You mean like when people go to a club every weekend to get laid?

You can't be successfull and have lots of sex? :confused:

It sounds to me like this girls' parents need to STFU and let her make her own decisions. Again, try to boink her. It's what a man does.

Whatever you do, keep the parents happy - tell them you'll do what they want.

If she's going to be a prostitute either way, you might as well be her pimp or would you rather her be pimped by a violent black guy with a feather in his hat?

Guy400
08-30-2010, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by rbgnwa45
You're still not being descriptive enough for a clear answer.

Prostitution? Try to fk her for free, she is after all your friend.

Just being a slut? So what? Try to boink her.

What kind of parents call their kid a whore? What kind of kid tells their parents about their sex life?

What exactly does "going around the block a few times" mean? You mean like when people go to a club every weekend to get laid?

You can't be successfull and have lots of sex? :confused:

It sounds to me like this girls' parents need to STFU and let her make her own decisions. Again, try to boink her. It's what a man does.

Whatever you do, keep the parents happy - tell them you'll do what they want.

If she's going to be a prostitute either way, you might as well be her pimp or would you rather her be pimped by a violent black guy with a feather in his hat? Clearly you aren't a parent and it's even more evident you lack any type of common sense or dignity. For all we know this girl is 15 years old and your advice is to try and do her?