PDA

View Full Version : I just rode Doug gust's 2008 factory Suzuki race quad!

mx Eli
08-29-2010, 06:37 PM
I was just at fdl mx here in fond du lac wisconsin, and I rode with the guy for awhile then I went over to talk to the guy and I started looking at the quad. It still had the #55 on it so I was interested. turns out the guy bought it to keep in shape for the sno-cross season that he races pro-am in. so we went back out on the track and we swopped places for around 10 laps then stopped to talk again. well then when we were done talking he offered me to switch quads and take more laps. so we switch quads and I start riding, the quad had the most crisp throttle response I have ever felt. Now to the weird part, riding it, it didn't feel like it was overpowering or anything ( and I'm 14 and 130 pounds) it just had seemless power and very good handling. the suspension felt similar to my 450r also. over all i got the impression that it was a good handling quad that anyone could ride fast.

BlaineKaiser450
08-29-2010, 07:09 PM
Pro bikes are so nice haha

mx Eli
08-29-2010, 08:32 PM
It was kinda weird I still cant beleive I rode his quad

440racer66
08-29-2010, 11:53 PM
yeah i was 16 on a natalie bike at nationals and with doug gust. i loved having all that power. theres nothing like a pro bike. i hate that i sold it.