PDA

View Full Version : This Is Bs!!!

HiperEX
02-05-2003, 05:14 PM
Ok theres a guy in town here about a block away and the other day he was goin out to a farm adn only 2miles out of town smack he his a really nice buck there wasnt even a scratch in the truck, the deer measured 25 1/4 INSIDE SPREAD now thats huge had a perfect 6x6 rack nice and heavy long tines the longest tine measured 18" thats a monster, would have made the Boone and Crocket record book for sure , and he called up a cop to see if he could keep it and you get to keep it if you want right you hit it u can keep it if you want, and then the cop came and he brought his friend following him behind in a truck now remeber this deer was hit only 2 miles out of town and the cop and his friend told him he couldnt keep it now i dont get this they probably seen this and were like WOW! and they told him he couldnt keep it so the cops friend took it. now this isnt right is it? i mean i herd for sure and read it a 2002 hunting regulation book that if you hit a deer buck or doe you have the right to keep it if you wish. I dont know about you guys but id for sure take these 2 guys to court.

MichaelS693
02-05-2003, 05:18 PM
you can keep it..... he didnt even have to call the cops.... call the wildlife fisheries and parks commision

bluebaron
02-05-2003, 05:19 PM
omg thats so gay. i would take them to court

killed300ex
02-05-2003, 06:05 PM
yup its righfully his. If he wants it bad enoguh he could take them to court but by that time i bet the meat would be spoiled lol thats is stupid though damn greedy cops
killed

cam400ex
02-05-2003, 06:20 PM
yea he should have called the local game warden and that is who i would contact if he wants to fight it but you need the proof..

chris4w1
02-05-2003, 06:21 PM
in pennsylvania he could have kept it but you half to pay 10$ a point

Glamis400ex
02-05-2003, 07:05 PM
It's just a deer....whats the big deal...:huh

Glamis

wheeltrax
02-05-2003, 07:11 PM
IN wisconsin if you hit a deer, you are intitled to keep it, and if you dont, the next person in line gets it. All you have to do is contact the DNR and get it tagged. It says right in the WI DOT handbook. I looked there.

wheeltrax
02-05-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Glamis400ex
It's just a deer....whats the big deal...:huh

Glamis

In wisconsin.. beer and Deer are the most important things really. Deer are really important here in wisconsin.

HiperEX
02-05-2003, 08:02 PM
yeah thats true in wisconsin deer hunting is life and i dont think i would worry to much about the meat id just want the rack im goin to talk to the guy that hit it and tell them him to check with the dnr who wouldnt want to give up a deer like this i sure the H### wouldnt

Glamis400ex
02-05-2003, 08:06 PM
Hmmm, maybe I'm missing something. All of you all here are getting a "chubby" over a deer...Whatever blows yer skirt I guess...

Glamis

BlazingYamahaYz
02-05-2003, 08:09 PM
if my parents/family kept every deer that they hit, we would have a room full of 'em....my dad hit 3 or more with one car, then my mom hit a giant buck, my sisters both have hit deer....its amazing how much damage they do:eek: ......crud i have to find the picutre of my dads old car.....the headlights were positiioned(when the deer got through with them) one facing the left and the other one into the upper right....so basically u could go owl watching driving down the road, since hte light would shine up into the trees instead of the road
:confused2 :huh :D

Rastus
02-06-2003, 09:44 AM
Welp, I don't figure someone in San Diego would get too huffy about a Deer. But, out in the country, Deer hunting is almost expected.

AndrewRRR
02-06-2003, 10:16 AM
I'm pretty sure in Oregon if you hit a deer you have to either call the cops or the dept. of fish and wildlife and you don't get to keep it, they haul it away.
Of course if you hit it at anything more than a few miles per hour most of the meat is going to be bloodshot anyway and no good for eating.