PDA

View Full Version : L-Cross Extreme Just Add Dirt Mud Series

xzoutlaw
08-27-2010, 09:57 AM
L-Cross Extreme Just Add Dirt $10,000 Mud Series September 17, 18, 19th Okeechobee, Florida

Information at:
www.just-add-dirt.com

xzoutlaw
08-28-2010, 04:30 PM
My visit to L-Cross proved to be very productive. The park owners are flexible and eager to make this event the best so far. The mud race will be a bit longer this time, the Hare scramble has been changed a bit to keep things a little closer to the main section of the park as there are more than 12, 000 acres of land. The MX track will be open for business, a 3 acre mud hole will be up an running for a play area, and the GPS treasure hunt should be a challenge because of the area of the park (DON'T FORGET YOUR GPS $600.00 IN PRIZES WILL BE GIVEN AWAY)

xzoutlaw
09-11-2010, 03:12 PM
The L-Cross Just Add Dirt Event is scheduled for this coming week end in Okeechobee, Florida. A "Hare Scramble" type obstacle course, GPS Treasure Hunt, and of course, MUD RACING, are the main feature events along with other activities and free stuff to win. There are plenty of mud holes and trails to keep the whole family happy. I hope to see many of you there, I will be the one at the JAD booth and at the starting line stop by and say HI.........

Jeff

xzoutlaw
09-16-2010, 07:21 AM
I will see all ya' all tomorrow at 12:00 at the L-Cross Xtreme, in Okeechobee Florida for the Just Add Dirt Mud Race Series. I am packed and ready to hit the road, I should be at the gate by 9:00 am

Jeff