View Full Version : UPS Guy is my new best friend

racerx573
02-05-2003, 04:10 PM
Well I've been gettin so much stuff lately, the UPS guy and myself will be on a first name basis soon. LOL Look what he brought today.

racerx573
02-05-2003, 04:10 PM
Fronts. :D

racerx573
02-05-2003, 04:11 PM
Rear:eek:

racerx573
02-05-2003, 04:12 PM
Tank cover.

muff
02-05-2003, 04:15 PM
looks real nice, UPS guy visits here often to, actually one time a chick brought my parts to the door, it was awesome

good luck gettin it on i've had a ton of problems w/ mine, sure looks good tho, how dark is that blue? is it like mine?

Sparks425Ex
02-05-2003, 04:30 PM
Me likey the UPS man too.

Looks good man.

racerx573
02-05-2003, 04:32 PM
Muff, its the same color I believe.

The guy at the post office must think I'm sorta drug dealer or something too though, LOL. I'm always mailing small boxes [of parts], and sending out money orders for large amounts of money, hahaha.

OutlawEX
02-05-2003, 04:52 PM
sweet:D

muff
02-05-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by racerx573
Muff, its the same color I believe.

The guy at the post office must think I'm sorta drug dealer or something too though, LOL. I'm always mailing small boxes [of parts], and sending out money orders for large amounts of money, hahaha.

lol yeah

just think about it, the UPS is in business because of people like us

tants
02-05-2003, 06:15 PM
racerX why did you get full front fenders insted of race cut? im ordering shinny red... anyone interested in shinny blue maier plastics? (one peaice front, rear has number plates)

Pvt. Maggot
02-05-2003, 06:22 PM
how much you asking tants...i think blue will look good for my trx500r :devil :devious:

wheeltrax
02-05-2003, 06:45 PM
What can Brown do for you?

Answer: Bring lots of Quad parts for us Exriders

racerx573
02-05-2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by tants
racerX why did you get full front fenders insted of race cut? im ordering shinny red... anyone interested in shinny blue maier plastics? (one peaice front, rear has number plates)

They'll be race cut soon enough :D . I hate how the Maier "race cuts" look. Might was well call them race mold.

sportraxrider10
02-05-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by muff
lol yeah

just think about it, the UPS is in business because of people like us

keep doing what your doing so my mom and dad can bring home a paycheck:o :D

toby400ex
02-05-2003, 08:02 PM
ups man is goooooood, but i dont like the fedex man, one time he sent my head bolts to georgia after being an hour away from me.:confused: :blah But i can wait till one of them brings me my new gold blingin chain and sprockets:blah :blah :blah

HiperEX
02-05-2003, 08:42 PM
lol does anyone here have UPS as a sponsor , for bringing all your quad parts?

Extremeracer167
02-05-2003, 08:47 PM
Muff,
U say u have problems with your blue maier. What was wrong. I just got my new blue maier, just like yours. I havent tried putting it on, but what are the problems u ahve encountered?

ridered03
02-05-2003, 09:01 PM
YEP THERE NOTHING LIKE THE SOUND OF THAT DIESAL MOTOR PULLING INTO YOUR DRIVEWAY!!!!!!

goochy
02-05-2003, 09:26 PM
I have it made, I get to race ( I mean drive) the brown truck. I deliver my parts to myself. I love getting goodies. Its also cool to meet other riders when I deliver parts to them. I have alot of friends that I met on my route. I do get mad when I see quads or dirt bikes, go by when I'm working. I'm out right now, my new cr 250 broke my right wrist 2 weeks ago......it also messed up the left wrist too. The left wrist is better now, but the right is in a cast. :mad: Off work for 4 weeks.

muff
02-06-2003, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by Extremeracer167
Muff,
U say u have problems with your blue maier. What was wrong. I just got my new blue maier, just like yours. I havent tried putting it on, but what are the problems u ahve encountered?

well see most of the problems i've had has been mounting the headlights in my plastic, I have the full 400ex fenders, you wont have this problem
the other problems just require a bit of trimming of the fenders
-rear plastic doesnt full match up to front correctly
-the lower front mounts arent even close, my dad ended up making some for me
-side panels arent perfectly lined up
-directions are way to complicated and they should have predrilled more holes for you
-theres nothing to keep the lights from tipping backwards
-the light plastic doesnt fit without cramming it in, it took a few hours of trimming to get it right

you probably wont have these problems because you have different plastic, but thats what i ran into

1badcrf
02-06-2003, 07:48 PM
had a question dose 250r plastic fit on a 400ex.... Is there a way to make it fit?:confused:

Chanman420q
02-06-2003, 08:54 PM
well see most of the problems i've had has been mounting the headlights in my plastic, I have the full 400ex fenders, you wont have this problem
the other problems just require a bit of trimming of the fenders
-rear plastic doesnt full match up to front correctly
-the lower front mounts arent even close, my dad ended up making some for me
-side panels arent perfectly lined up
-directions are way to complicated and they should have predrilled more holes for you
-theres nothing to keep the lights from tipping backwards
-the light plastic doesnt fit without cramming it in, it took a few hours of trimming to get it right

you probably wont have these problems because you have different plastic, but thats what i ran into

really? my red maiher didnt have a single problem other than the seat is higher then the latch on the tank

CHAUNCY
02-06-2003, 09:24 PM
The UPS guy that delives my quad and dirtbike parts is awesome. He comes and gives me a frame and says so your dad is redoin another quad huh ??? Im all yep:D Ive talked to him and he said he used to have a tecate 4 back in the day but sold it. Now he wants another quad. Guess he couldnt give up the sport:huh

muff
02-06-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Chanman420q
really? my red maiher didnt have a single problem other than the seat is higher then the latch on the tank

wow i wish i got plastic from that mold

maybe i'm just to pickey?

Chanman420q
02-06-2003, 09:30 PM
wow i wish i got plastic from that mold

maybe i'm just to pickey?

if there were that many things wrong id a called them up and B*tched them out until they gave me plastic that fit