PDA

View Full Version : Just a Reminder for this weekends Bay Race

#404's Dad
08-26-2010, 10:53 AM
We have never been there and didn't go to the last one due to distance and the rules.

Thought I'd post this up just as a reminder, I know we already had all our food bought and most all was grilling foods, forgot you cannot grill there (No Fire Of Any Kind "See Rule #6") so back to the store we go =(

Bay Racing’s Little Valley MX Park

Track and Ground Rules for 2010 Race Season

1. Practices on Wednesday only 4:00pm to 9:00pm April through September dates as listed on Flyer.

2. No motorized vehicles are allowed in the spectator area ANYTIME. This area is specially designed for spectators.

3. Camping available 4:00pm the day prior to race day for self contained units only. NO tents.

4. Outdoor lighting on camping units must be turned out at 10:00pm each evening.

5. Noise must be limited to 75 decibels at 10:00pm each evening.

6. NO campfires allowed!! NO fire in above ground containers, fireplace or grills. There is a firepit area in the valley directly near the well house. No fires of any type are allowed in camping or parking area.

7. District 14 Curfew rule applies to anyone UNDER AGE 16 MUST BE IN THEIR OWN IMMEDIATE CAMPING AREA BY 11:00PM. Their own parent or legal guardian must accompany minors if away from their camping area.

8. NO MOTORCYCLES MAY BE STARTED PROIR TO 9:00 AM SATURDAY & 10:00AM SUNDAY. NO EXCEPTIONS. YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND REMOVED FROM THE PROPERTY.

9. Gates open at 7:00 am Saturday morning and 8:00am Sunday morning.

10. No alcohol is allowed on grounds.

11. All pets must be on leashes at all times. You are responsible for your pet and it’s actions.

12. No one is allowed on adjoining properties. If you do it will be considered trespassing and law enforcement will be called.

13. All spectators, parents and riders not racing must stay behind fences at all times. You or your rider will be disqualified if found on the track. The EMT’s and Track Crew will handle any incident or problem on the track.

14. No vendors or sales of any type are allowed in pit area. Specified areas are available upon approval by a Race Official.

15. All AMA and District 14 rules apply. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

16. All protests must be in writing as stated in the AMA rulebook.

17. WE REQUEST THAT NO FOUL OR PROFANE LANGUAGE IS USED. ANY FOUL OR PROFANE LANGUAGE DIRECTED AT A BAY RACING EMPLOYEE OR RACE OFFICIAL WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION AND YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE PROPERTY.

quadscrib
08-26-2010, 08:23 PM
From my understanding there is a tree hugger/liberal lawyer neighbor who has caused the track a bunch of greif thus the rules....
From what I understand the track people are exceptionally cool.

magna-007
08-30-2010, 06:05 AM
How was the weekend? Couldnt ask for better weather im sure.

kimv
08-30-2010, 06:55 AM
It went great! Bay ran a great race!! Everyone rode hard and stayed safe!

quadscrib
08-30-2010, 08:27 AM
The whole weekend was great! Excellent racing, great friends,kick *** track, great staff etc... What an awesome placs and where its located is absolutly beutifull!
The track itself Chad was very unique and had a couple of the steepest hills Ive seen on a MX track, up and down.
The minis did excellent! There was ALOT of battleing going on in several of the classes.... even some of us in different classes had a blast fighting it out.
On and BTW YES the wether was about as geed as it gets, not one cloud in the sky, a nice breeze, and NO humidity. Also went to Lake Michigan twice during the weekend and took 20 min to get there.
I glad to be home but we all had a wonderful time.
See ya all in 2 weeks to finalize all of this!

quadscrib
08-30-2010, 08:33 AM
BTW there was quite some stretching of the above stated rules...they were VERY accommodating!

magna-007
08-30-2010, 09:00 AM
Portland is the 12 right?

#404's Dad
08-30-2010, 11:52 AM
For sure a nice place and yeah I'd say they let the above rules get a bent just a little lmao, we'll all know better next time ;)

quadscrib
08-31-2010, 08:07 PM
BTW Ive gotta again thank the Millers for their help, Sutfins fer some welding, Joel Vandyke and Brian Parker for helping Violet at the starting gate, and Dave Woodbury fer letting Gideon try out the LEM. I hope Im not forgetting anyone. My big team requires support from time to time.