PDA

View Full Version : Axles?

4strokernow
08-24-2010, 09:32 PM
Lookin for a stock axle for a 01 400ex, wonderin what other axles are the same stock length. Also if anyone is lookin for an extended axle for a 400ex I'm willing to trade my 2+2 g-force axle for a stock axle+$75.

ridein'red7
08-24-2010, 09:37 PM
where r u located?

4strokernow
08-24-2010, 09:40 PM
Outside of Philadelphia Pa.

ridein'red7
08-24-2010, 09:42 PM
how good of shape is the axle?

4strokernow
08-24-2010, 09:47 PM
I was told by the previous owner that it had 5 races on it and I put 1 trail ride on it, the axle has a couple of light scratches on it but other than that it is in perfect shape, if you want pics pm me your email and I'll send them tomorrow. The axle is the only one I have so its still on the quad.

ridein'red7
08-24-2010, 09:50 PM
yea mie i sin not so good of shape i has some surface rust and i thnk the spines are worn so it looks and i dont wana jew a member on here or i would in a heartbeat

4strokernow
08-24-2010, 09:53 PM
Thanks for the honesty maybe if I find a different used one I'll get back in contact with you

ridein'red7
08-24-2010, 09:55 PM
its deff use able i mean its just been on the quad since 02 and im sure its seen betterdays its been raced and sandpits and yea i always be truthful bc i want the truth back ya know what i mean? ha ha good luck :macho

jcs003
08-25-2010, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by ridein'red7
yea mie i sin not so good of shape i has some surface rust and i thnk the spines are worn so it looks and i dont wana jew a member on here or i would in a heartbeat

first off. "jew a member" im sure there are jewish members on the forum and would not appreciate this comment. another thing. you need to go back to english class. your spelling and grammar is terrible. next time you insult someone, have command of the language you do it in.

bherriman
08-25-2010, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by jcs003
first off. "jew a member" im sure there are jewish members on the forum and would not appreciate this comment. another thing. you need to go back to english class. your spelling and grammar is terrible. next time you insult someone, have command of the language you do it in.

This has nothing to do with the thread, but it looks even worse when you come on here insulting someone about his/her grammar, when you cant even complete a sentence using correct punctuation or capitalization.

IMSROLL450R
08-25-2010, 06:11 AM
first off. "jew a member" im sure there are jewish members on the forum and would not appreciate this comment. another thing. you need to go back to english class. YOUR SPELLING AND GRAMMAR IS TERRIBLE. next time you insult someone, have command of the language you do it in.

bahahahaha. Wow is all I gotta say....

jcs003
08-25-2010, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by bherriman
This has nothing to do with the thread, but it looks even worse when you come on here insulting someone about his/her grammar, when you cant even complete a sentence using correct punctuation or capitalization.

sorry bud, but my grammar is correct. i like that run on sentence you just provided with your argument.

i see you are defending someone who casts insults on a specific nationality/religion. you should not follow the dispicable actions of others.

riotact
08-25-2010, 07:06 AM
:huh :huh :huh

bherriman
08-25-2010, 04:15 PM
sorry bud, but my grammar is correct. i like that run on sentence you just provided with your argument.

i see you are defending someone who casts insults on a specific nationality/religion. you should not follow the dispicable actions of others.

Haha your grammar is correct? You use no capitalization, use punctuation in the wrong places and use sentence fragments. I even called you out on it and you are still doing it improperly. My sentence my have been a run on (which it wasn't), but I'm not the one on here insulting people on their grammer and telling them how to talk/type. I never stated I had correct grammar. I just know you dont.

bherriman
08-25-2010, 04:16 PM
One more thing, take your nationality/ religion talk to the proper section, this section is for 400ex related material only. haha:D

jcs003
08-25-2010, 05:19 PM
One more thing, take your nationality/ religion talk to the proper section, this section is for 400ex related material only. haha:D

you are an idiot. capitilization is a minor infraction. who needs the shift button.

as for the nationality issue. i was defending the site. we do not need prejadous in this forum. if you believe in racism im sure you can find another forum.

the moderator needs to ban those who use racial slurs.

IMSROLL450R
08-25-2010, 05:41 PM
you are an idiot. capitilization is a minor infraction. who needs the shift button.

as for the nationality issue. i was defending the site. we do not need prejadous in this forum. if you believe in racism im sure you can find another forum.

Dude wow you totally ruined this guys thread. Move on....

IMSROLL450R
08-25-2010, 05:50 PM

You also just publicly called someone an idiot. Hows that make you any better than the person you are whining about?

I'm sure you'll attack me now.....

MidnightBlade
08-25-2010, 05:55 PM
i'd trade you but i dont have 75 for it, my axle is like brand new with a few nics in it where we grabbed it with a pipe wrench to get the bearings out, and it has truck bed lined on it to keep it from rusting

jcs003
08-26-2010, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by IMSROLL450R
You also just publicly called someone an idiot. Hows that make you any better than the person you are whining about?

I'm sure you'll attack me now.....

a tic for a tac.

its not whining. its for the better of the site.

also, how could i ruin the thread when the person who precipitated my comment. i.e. "jew someone"

if the moderators allow this it could only get worse.

dalejiw25
08-26-2010, 04:52 AM
You know, This political correctness crap is for the birds. If you're that damned sensitive maybe you should just go into your room turn out the lights and never read or talk to anyone ever again. I am of Polish descent and a self proclaimed "Polock" I've been called everything but late for dinner with no offense taken. Get over it people. Laugh it off. If everyone thought the same and acted the same this would be a real boring world to live in. and never forget:
"Freedom of speech in the United States is protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution and by many state constitutions and state and federal laws. Criticism of the government and advocacy of unpopular ideas that people may find distasteful or against public policy, such as racism, sexism, and other hate speech are generally permitted"..... Good day.

jcs003
08-26-2010, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by dalejiw25
You know, This political correctness crap is for the birds. If you're that damned sensitive maybe you should just go into your room turn out the lights and never read or talk to anyone ever again. I am of Polish descent and a self proclaimed "Polock" I've been called everything but late for dinner with no offense taken. Get over it people. Laugh it off. If everyone thought the same and acted the same this would be a real boring world to live in. and never forget:
"Freedom of speech in the United States is protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution and by many state constitutions and state and federal laws. Criticism of the government and advocacy of unpopular ideas that people may find distasteful or against public policy, such as racism, sexism, and other hate speech are generally permitted"..... Good day.

well the fact of the matter is. the rules are designed for all to follow. also, this site has its own rules. first amendment doesnt apply here. furthermore, you gave a vague description to the first amendment. its is grossely misinterperted. read it and you will discover it is written to be amended as it has been.

dalejiw25
08-26-2010, 07:08 AM
jcs003, In your own words - "you are an idiot."

dalejiw25
08-26-2010, 08:04 AM
well the fact of the matter is. the rules are designed for all to follow. also, this site has its own rules. first amendment doesnt apply here. furthermore, you gave a vague description to the first amendment. its is grossely misinterperted. read it and you will discover it is written to be amended as it has been.
What planet are you from ???? If you are an American, The first amendment applies no matter where you're at in this Great Country.

4strokernow
08-26-2010, 09:24 AM
So...getting back to my question, anybody have a stock axle and some cash for an axle that is too big for my trails

06typeS
08-26-2010, 09:56 AM

no one else took offense to it besides you

if your not going to comment on the thread for its intensions then you shouldn't be posting

HPI_Savage25
08-26-2010, 07:30 PM
I have a stock axle just laying in the garage if you are interested.

Are you looking for any other parts?

4strokernow
08-26-2010, 07:39 PM
I'm really just lookin for the stock axle because the one I have now doesn't fit through the trails I ride but I'm outta work right now so I was tryin to go back to stock and make a little cash; just to cover half what I paid for the g-force.

HPI_Savage25
08-26-2010, 07:41 PM
Ah I gotcha. Send me your Zip and I'll get a shipping quote....

Depending how work goes and how much it is to ship I might just send it to you to get it out of my garage....lol

4strokernow
08-26-2010, 07:49 PM
Pm sent; I'm glad to see that there are ppl that are willing to help out someone that they only know through the internet. Thanks again.

buck440
08-28-2010, 07:01 AM

x2 He is just being honest and trying not to jew anyone. I noticed his mistakes appeare to be from fast typing whereas your's are from poor grammar. In conclusion if jews don't like the following comment made by said member they can respectfuly let him know.

jcs003
08-28-2010, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by buck440
x2 He is just being honest and trying not to jew anyone. I noticed his mistakes appeare to be from fast typing whereas your's are from poor grammar. In conclusion if jews don't like the following comment made by said member they can respectfuly let him know.

apparently you and him had the same english professor. my lack of capitalization is irrevelant to my grammar. the fact is, if the "n" word was used it would be a whole different story. :im making a mountain out of a mole hill," one has said. if you let the little things slip by, it eventually developes into chaos.

also, when you speak in that manner you lose credability. obviously some of you dont live in the real world when peoples feeling should be considered. a few rotten apples i suppose.

buck440
08-28-2010, 07:18 AM
first of all you can't say ****** because they put these marks *<- in it's place, secund your FACE!:p

buck440
08-28-2010, 07:35 AM
:im making a mountain out of a mole hill,"

i think we all can agree on that. i noticed you brought this up in the open forum lol. if you let it go everybody everybody else should to. nobody meant it in a disrespectful way. like pappy said this site is not politically correct when it comes to it's members so it's there job to decide in what context it was used in and so far nobody is banned and this thread is still open. how big of a deal is it he said that...obviously it's not. i will be mature enough to no longer respond to your never ending rants about grammar and the word jew. good day mam.

MidnightBlade
08-28-2010, 09:32 AM
apparently you and him had the same english professor. my lack of capitalization is irrevelant to my grammar. the fact is, if the "n" word was used it would be a whole different story. :im making a mountain out of a mole hill," one has said. if you let the little things slip by, it eventually developes into chaos.

also, when you speak in that manner you lose credability. obviously some of you dont live in the real world when peoples feeling should be considered. a few rotten apples i suppose. yes you really are making a mountain out of a mole hill

spec
08-28-2010, 10:18 AM
Well after reading through three pages of someone crying about using the word jew, do you still have the axle and are looking to trade? I have a stock straight axle and a bunch of other 400 parts laying around I could possibly trade ya for it? otherwise I could give the axle +$75 too. Just let me know either way.

ksanfordc
08-29-2010, 04:53 PM
im in reading pa