PDA

View Full Version : Honda EU3000is Generator FOR SALE !!!!!!

KILLAQuad
08-24-2010, 04:28 PM
Honda EU3000is Generator FOR SALE ... This is breaking my heart, I luv this thing !!! ... I need to get rid of it ASAP. I got this at the beginning of the season for the 2009 GNCC Season. From Dreyer Honda WEST in Indianapolis. This generator like MANY of the other used ones they have for sale are from a bulk shipment that they send to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway every year, the speedway uses them all year at all the events, then they are sent back to Dreyer Honda and gone through from grab bar to grab bar ... They are what you would call, Honda Certified Used Generators ...

It does have a few scratches and dings on it from its use at the Speedway, it is almost exactly as i bought it ... Will show them in the pictures ...

I am unsure of the amount of hrs on it, However, i know that i put around 250 Hrs on it ... That is a bit over but i would rather guess high than too low ... With this thing on ECO Idle it would run my entire trailer off of an extention cord for 22 hrs on one take of gas and you could bearly hear the thing the whole time ... If you want to run an AC unit and Microwave at the same time you must turn the ECO Idle off, run the AC, wait a minute or two, then start the microwave ... That amperage draw along with running the Fridge and many lights, was about its max ... That just goes to show how strong this little guy is ...

It is light enough to throw in the back of my truck, strap it in, and use it out of the back of my truck if need be ...

Like i said, I LUV THIS THING !!!!!! .....

Located in Danville, IN ...

SOLD !!!!!!...

Will drive to meet with in the Indianapolis Area or 45mins from my house which ever ... HOWEVER, i can go further to meet someone but the trip price will be added to the price of the Generator .....

Will take Cash or M/O in person, NO CHECKS ... Can take Pay Pal but you will have to add 3.75% to final price ....

Will come with a full tank of Premium gas in it and it DOES have Sta-Bil in it for storage from last fall to, well, today ... Starts up immediatly every time ...

•3000 watts, 120V
•Power for your furnace, fridge, microwave, most 13,500 BTU RV AC units, and more
•Super quiet
•Convenient electric start
•Fuel efficient - up to 20 hrs on 3.4 gals of gas <--- Like i said, i got 22 out of it ...
•Inverter - stable power for computers and more

MSRP $2,279.95* <<<< --- SAVING A LOT !!!!!

----------------------------------------

*3000 watts (25 A) of Honda inverter 120V AC power
*Super quiet operation - 49 to 58dB(A)
*Eco-Throttle - Runs up to 20 hours on 3.4 gals of fuel
*Convenient electric starting
*Advanced inverter technology provides reliable power to computers and other sensitive equipment
*12v - 12A DC output
*Protected by Oil Alert®
*Power for RV's including 13,500 BTU AC and basic home backup power
*USDA-qualifed spark arrestor/muffler

------------------------------------------

EU3000IS Specifications
Engine - Honda GX200
Displacement - 196cc
AC Output - 120V 3000W max.(25A) 2800W rated (23.3A)
Receptacles - 20A 125V Duplex, 30A 125V Locking Plug
DC Output - 12V, 144W (12A)
Starting System - Recoil, electric
Fuel Tank Capacity - 3.4 gals.
Run Time per Tankful - 7.2 hrs. @ rated load, 20 hrs. @ 1/4 load
Dimensions (L x W x H) - 25.8" x 18.9" x 22.4"
Noise Level - 58 dB @ rated load 49 dB @ 1/4 load
Dry Weight - 134 lbs.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/Killerquad/IMG_0207.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/Killerquad/IMG_0208.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/Killerquad/IMG_0209.jpg

Come Buy her and Break my Heart ... :'(