PDA

View Full Version : Typhoon rear axle play

Ride1Rob
08-24-2010, 04:01 PM
Since my post to help fix the rear play issues on the Typhoon was deleted because of (Rule #5). . If you have the issue and want it corrected let me know.

To Greenmachine,,, No I didn't get any footage.

greenmachine70
08-24-2010, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Ride1Rob
Since my post to help fix the rear play issues on the Typhoon was deleted because of (Rule #5). . If you have the issue and want it corrected let me know.

To Greenmachine,,, No I didn't get any footage.
too bad on the vid footage. It would have probably sent your engine builder a ton of work. Jam was on point and he owned that race until experience won it. That thumper was "thumping" those 2fast kits......LOL

Ride1Rob
08-24-2010, 07:47 PM
We had more bottom grunt but they were making up a bit in the top. He said he started getting tired and I'm sure he was. He had never rode with that kind of intensity before. Gonna be interesting the next race. His confidence is sky high now that he knows what he's capable of.

sand45
08-24-2010, 07:51 PM
ride 1 rob .....give me a call i need to talk to ya 541-971-9937....Thanks

fastrnrik
08-24-2010, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by greenmachine70
too bad on the vid footage. It would have probably sent your engine builder a ton of work. Jam was on point and he owned that race until experience won it. That thumper was "thumping" those 2fast kits......LOL

No doubt! He was ripping! He should be proud. He was hauling a.zz and beating some serious fast bike with good riders. Props to Jam!

greenmachine70
08-24-2010, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by fastrnrik
No doubt! He was ripping! He should be proud. He was hauling a.zz and beating some serious fast bike with good riders. Props to Jam!
x2

Ride1Rob
08-25-2010, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by sand45
ride 1 rob .....give me a call i need to talk to ya 541-971-9937....Thanks

;)

Originally posted by fastrnrik

Thanx Brady! Seems that Ryland has also found his comfort zone and realized he can win if he rides to his potential as well. Was nice to finally see him ride like he does at home.