PDA

View Full Version : what is wrong with these people..

dehner47
08-23-2010, 09:33 AM
i just read this on another forum and thought i should share. what the hell is wrong witht these people over there. thinking of paralizing a man cause he paralized another man during a fight. im all for an eye for an eye,( per say) but this is kinda outta control...

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/08/20/saudi.arabia.paralysis/index.html?hpt=T2

Tommy Warren
08-23-2010, 10:14 AM
How stupid is that seriously..... What a bunch of losers. They're gonna spend all this money to paralyze him and then he'll just go home and shoot himself... man people are dumb....How will he feed his basket full of cobra's if he can't move?

CJM
08-23-2010, 11:01 AM
They are barbaric and dont care, thats whats wrong with those people.

rbgnwa45
08-24-2010, 01:51 AM
:( With their opinions on revenge, it's easy to see how the whole country can go blind. Which family member of the accused is going to kill the judge, and so on?

"Other sentences of retribution in the kingdom have included eye-gouging, tooth extraction, and death in cases involving murder, it said."

"We see many cases like this - stoning or beheading or cutting off hands or feet in Iran, Afghanistan and parts of Pakistan, which are very tribal."

Note to self: don't travel to the middle east :scary:.

Pappy
08-24-2010, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by rbgnwa45

Note to self: don't travel to the middle east :scary:.

Try dont steal, dont lie, dont murder, dont commit adultry......

Ichoptop
08-24-2010, 07:31 AM
we kill people who kill people....whats the difference?

ben300
08-24-2010, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by dehner47
i just read this on another forum and thought i should share. what the hell is wrong witht these people over there. thinking of paralizing a man cause he paralized another man during a fight. im all for an eye for an eye,( per say) but this is kinda outta control...

its called sharia law..its part of their religion.....and they want america to become sharia law complient.......if you think its barbaric....then do some research....because this isnt the end of it..

a little over a week ago, they stoned a man and woman to death for commiting adultrey

dehner47
08-24-2010, 10:30 AM
i do understand it there "religion" and all, but paralizing a man, for real. come on now. you can deff have your justice, but thats taking it a bit far or even over the top if you ask me.

and whtas even scarier in my opinion, is the fact there is a DR somewhere who was willing to actually do the surgery to paralize the man. thats what i find kinda disturbing..

OutlawBill
08-24-2010, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
Try dont steal, dont lie, dont murder, dont commit adultry...... don't commit adultery mainly applies to women; men don't commit it or buy their way out of it; women get stoned to death.

Pappy
08-24-2010, 11:02 AM
Sucks to be them....but its their way. Cracks me up all the people in this country that want to be tolerant of Sharia law...99.9% of them would get the rock if it were applied here LOL!

Lets try minding our own business and let them stone each other. Isnt that how we supposedly got into this mess with the rest of the world or did the liberals forget that already???

SRH
08-24-2010, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by dehner47

im paralyzed, i think its a fair treatment

eye for an eye is fair

the whole world wont go blind, sooner or later someone will say i guess i better stop doing that unless i want it to happen to me