PDA

View Full Version : H5 whats this song, plz help

rookiex
02-05-2003, 01:47 PM
What the name of the song that you hear in the first freestyle session there are 2 diffrent songs...The one where the guy on the raptor is doing a cordova and the next one where dana ceech is first coming up to the ramp on his dale..and then he takes off for a no footed can can I think...could somone help me out.?? I seen all those songs on the last H5 song thread but I just want them two...

02-05-2003, 03:35 PM
What the name of the song that you hear in the first freestyle session there are 2 diffrent songs...The one where the guy on the raptor is doing a cordova and the next one where dana ceech is first coming up to the ramp on his dale..and then he takes off for a no footed can can I think...could somone help me out.?? I seen all those songs on the last H5 song thread but I just want them two...

oh that really sums it up thats the whole video lol might be kill switch engage... not sure tho :cool:

kxrider
02-05-2003, 03:40 PM
dude at the end of the movie watch the credit and it tells you every song in order that is how i made my sound track

Wired
02-05-2003, 03:48 PM
So I Quit - by Filter
Fixation On The Darkness - by Killswitch Engage

if you want the song where the violen starts in the beginning of the colorado project its...

Derive - by Refused

but only the first minute or so from this song is used then its crossfaded into the killswitch engage song which is the one your looking for i believe.

that should help ya out, enjoy! :cool:

rookiex
02-05-2003, 05:30 PM
ru in that vedio cinq?? I thought I heard somthing like you where in it??

Wired
02-05-2003, 05:43 PM
yup, me and my 3 seconds of fame lol :blah

tants
02-05-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by WiredCinqmars
yup, me and my 3 seconds of fame lol :blah

3 more secons than any of us have :D

02-05-2003, 06:57 PM
hey wired...where did u come up with the name wiredcinqmars

D-4our
02-05-2003, 08:31 PM
i was wondering the same thing

swap
02-05-2003, 10:36 PM
wiredstink you going to staples this weekend with us?

Wired
02-05-2003, 11:37 PM
nah i probably wont be going to staples, i have to run down to mankato to help a friend build a fmx ramp.

ok heres where the name came from... long story :o

back about 4 or 5 years ago i used to play motocross madness 2 quite heavily. i was an above average racer on the game and a few teams like WFO, Dirt, and a few others asked me to join. well i knew a kid from loiusiana that played the game too so he asked me to join his team. now remember i was only like 15 at the time and played video games every spare second i had. but anyways his team was called "wired" and everyone on the team picked a name of the rider you looked up to. well mike cinqmars was my favorite at the time and still is to this date. the guys got so much style its comin out his @ss. but anyways... thats where the name came from... team WIRED and Cinqmars lastnight = WiredCinqmars... for some reason the name fitted me pretty good and ever since that day i just sorta kept the nickname i got from there and used it :macho

NTPRacing#19
02-06-2003, 02:27 PM
whats the song with just jerimiah jones at that supercross type track with the long whoop section? tried to look for it and cant find nothing

Andrew400ex
02-06-2003, 07:20 PM
the song in this section is Five Point O - Breathe machine