PDA

View Full Version : Info, People, Info....

dalejiw25
08-23-2010, 06:14 AM
You know, When you go to the Doctor you tell him what your symptoms are, What meds you're taking, How long you've felt this way, Are you "Stock" (Have you had any recent surgeries, If so, were any of the current syptoms present before the surgery, Any parts missing, Any parts added). The reason behind all this information is that the good Doctor is not a Wizard nor is he a mind-reader. To the best of my knowledge There aren't any wizards or mind-readers on this forum either. Don't quote me on that, I may be wrong. Any way, A good place to start with this info is in your sig Kinda like a doctors Chart. He looks at it and from there he can make a determination of what is wrong. Without this info he can give you nothing more than an educated guess. So Give up all the info that you know in your sig or in your Thread or risk getting an educated Guess, an UN-educated guess, A smart -*** reply, or no reply at all. Just my opinion and not necessarily that of ATVriders.com. Thanks.

08-23-2010, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by dalejiw25
You know, When you go to the Doctor you tell him what your symptoms are, What meds you're taking, How long you've felt this way, Are you "Stock" (Have you had any surgeries, Any parts missing, Any parts added). The reason behind all this information is that the good Doctor is not a Wizard nor is he a mind-reader. To the best of my knowledge There aren't any wizards or mind-readers on this forum either. Don't quote me on that, I may be wrong. Any way, A good place to start with this info is in your sig Kinda like a doctors Chart. He looks at it and from there he can make a determination of what is wrong. Without this info he can give you nothing more than an educated guess. So Give up all the info that you know in your sig or in your Thread or risk getting an educated Guess, an UN-educated guess, A smart -*** reply, or no reply at all. Just my opinion and not necessarily that of ATVriders.com. Thanks.
lol. its not that hard to be a mind readers on here.
if i post some thing about drag racing on here.
i can tell you the first to names that will have something to say about it. lol so yes we do have mind-readers on here.
but what yuo are getting at is so true.
post up peps.