Quad18star
08-22-2010, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
Take it to PM.

LMAO....:blah:

We're comming to hide out at your place . Make room . :D

Guy400
08-22-2010, 05:19 PM
Come on down if you like 90 degrees today, BBQ and farm land!

Quad18star
08-22-2010, 05:21 PM
Come on down if you like 90 degrees today, BBQ and farm land!

I've only got 41 days of freedom left .;)

Guy400
08-22-2010, 05:29 PM
Wait til you have kids, that's when life really ends! Back when my wife and I were DINKs (Dual Income No Kids) I can remember a bunch of quads in the garage, 2 new cars, trips to Hawaii and the Caribbean and do about anything we wanted. Kids come along and all my toys are sold, haven't been on a real vacation in 5 years and the minivan was just paid off...lol! It's ok though, I wouldn't trade the joys of parenting for anything.

Pappy
08-22-2010, 05:37 PM
Wait til you have kids, that's when life really ends! Back when my wife and I were DINKs (Dual Income No Kids) I can remember a bunch of quads in the garage, 2 new cars, trips to Hawaii and the Caribbean and do about anything we wanted. Kids come along and all my toys are sold, haven't been on a real vacation in 5 years and the minivan was just paid off...lol! It's ok though, I wouldn't trade the joys of parenting for anything.

Pay attention Kids, this is a sure sign your nuts are being carried around by the wife:D :blah:

Guy400
08-22-2010, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Pay attention Kids, this is a sure sign your nuts are being carried around by the wife:D :blah: LOL...almost the truth except I'm about to order my new Sierra crew cab SLT with about every box checked on the order form. It's a sign I have at least a little manhood left:eek:

Pappy
08-22-2010, 05:52 PM
And I bet a lengthy discussion was had about the purchase with Momma LMAO!

Trust me..I know;) :p

660LE
08-22-2010, 06:38 PM
ahh this topic scares me. ive gotten a little less then a year before the knot is tied aswell. and shes already pushing to sell the race bike!

Scro
08-22-2010, 06:59 PM
I'm all too aware that the date is closing in. In the past year, I've sold two four-wheelers, two couches, a big screen tv, pool table, and a set of coffee tables. And I'm still broke because that all went toward the wedding/honeymoon.:p

Quad18star
08-22-2010, 07:00 PM
Y'all are whipped . I've already laid down the law ... I told her it's going to be my way , I make the decisions ... no Ifs, Ands, or Buts about it .

Now please don't interupt me while I go make centerpieces and put flowers together for the church. :ermm:

Scro
08-22-2010, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Y'all are whipped . I've already laid down the law ... I told her it's going to be my way , I make the decisions ... no Ifs, Ands, or Buts about it .

Now please don't interupt me while I go make centerpieces and put flowers together for the church. :ermm:

LMAO! Don't feel bad, I just got finished designing our invitations. I will add that it was on my own terms...there's was no bossing from her.:D

Are y'all still going to the Caribbean?

Quad18star
08-22-2010, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Scro
LMAO! Don't feel bad, I just got finished designing our invitations. I will add that it was on my own terms...there's was no bossing from her.:D

Are y'all still going to the Caribbean?

Hahaha. I haven't had to sell a damn thing yet ... in fact I bought a truck last year. Muahaha:devil:

I had a say in our invites ... I checked it out and made sure my name was spelt right and that I was on the same terms as for when the date and time is. :p

Yeah there's still plans ... haven't decided on a date yet though. We're thinking Ochos Rios Jamaica for a Honeymoon. You guys comming to the Caribbean?:D

I just figured I remind you that it's closing in fast. We have over 200 people for dinner ... then an extra 100 for the dance. Gunna be a good party. Our Stag and Doe is this weekend. Woot Woot .. party time.

Scro
08-22-2010, 07:28 PM
Believe me, I wish we could have went somewhere big for the honeymoon. We decided to just take a rode trip. We're going to Asheville, NC for three days, then finish it out on the Outer Banks. It should be a fun, relaxing time. I thought about asking Guy400 if we could just shack up for a couple days to save us a little money, but I figured he might get jealous from all the newlywed headboard-banging:devil:

Scro
08-22-2010, 07:33 PM
Approval? I think it really sank in when I started typing all this.

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk98/DustinBro/Untitled.jpg

Quad18star
08-22-2010, 07:59 PM
Looks great man. We had one of our friends make ours up since I'm not really good with the whole design stuff.

Jamaica is CHEAP ... especially in the low season which we plan on going. Evereything is 60% off. Come on you el cheapo ... come on out to Jamaica. :blah:

Quad18star
08-22-2010, 08:01 PM
BTW .. I'm calling you daniel from now on. :)

I just showed Mel your invite ... she gave it a thumbs up.

Scro
08-22-2010, 08:42 PM
LOL I usually answer to either, but I prefer Dustin...sounds a little less dorkish.

Quad18star
08-22-2010, 09:59 PM
LOL I usually answer to either, but I prefer Dustin...sounds a little less dorkish.

Haha .. s'all good.

So you have many people attending your wedding? I should have just went away and got hitched ... would ahve been so much cheaper. I guess everyone was right ... it's damn expensive to tie the knot.

440racer66
08-23-2010, 01:28 AM
Believe me, I wish we could have went somewhere big for the honeymoon. We decided to just take a rode trip. We're going to Asheville, NC for three days, then finish it out on the Outer Banks. It should be a fun, relaxing time. I thought about asking Guy400 if we could just shack up for a couple days to save us a little money, but I figured he might get jealous from all the newlywed headboard-banging:devil:
what are ya plannin on gettin into asheville? its about and hour away from me. i go up there all the time it has some great places to eat and the people are deff one of a kind haha

Scro
08-23-2010, 07:16 AM
Haha .. s'all good.

So you have many people attending your wedding? I should have just went away and got hitched ... would ahve been so much cheaper. I guess everyone was right ... it's damn expensive to tie the knot.

We bought 200 invites, and our list of guest came out to be close to 300. I guess some people are going to get the cut.:o We both had in the back of our minds that we would just run off and elope. That sat well with my mom for about 2 seconds.:p

Originally posted by 440racer66
Haha .. s'all good.

what are ya plannin on gettin into asheville? its about and hour away from me. i go up there all the time it has some great places to eat and the people are deff one of a kind haha

Asheville is my stop on the honeymoon, so I plan on hitting as many brew tours as possible.:macho We're staying at the Biltmore, so that should be cool. I've heard they have a pretty big zipline that we may try to do.

Guy400
08-23-2010, 07:21 AM
The Biltmore is absolutely amazing. Still the biggest house in the US and it was built in the 1890's. Definitely spend the extra coin and get the behind-the-scenes tour. You see a lot more. The company I work for does the annual PM on the family's huge vault in the house.

Quad18star
08-23-2010, 08:36 AM
We bought 200 invites, and our list of guest came out to be close to 300. I guess some people are going to get the cut.:o We both had in the back of our minds that we would just run off and elope. That sat well with my mom for about 2 seconds.:p

Same here. We had to limit ourselves to 225 guests . When we put the whole list together, we had over 330 people ... so we had to take the axe to the list. It's hard having to tell some people they aren't invited , especially when they expect to be there ... but that's just the way it goes ... can't please everyone I guess. :huh

We have 180 people for our Stag and Doe alone. :eek:

My dad encouraged us to run off and get married . We had planned on going to the Caribbean and get hitched , but the handful of people that I REALLY wanted there wouldn't have been able to make it.

Tommy Warren
08-23-2010, 04:28 PM
:D

jcv400ex
08-23-2010, 07:44 PM
just don't run out of booze! That's the only damn thing people will remember....

Scro
08-23-2010, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
just don't run out of booze! That's the only damn thing people will remember....

Her whole family is southern Baptist. No booze will be within eyesight, but always within reach.;)

Quad18star
08-23-2010, 09:06 PM
Her whole family is southern Baptist. No booze will be within eyesight, but always within reach.;)

Hahaha.

I'm on the other end of the spectrum. We have 35 cases of beer for our stag and doe, plus about 25 bottles of hard liquor ..... this is like a pre-trial for the wedding reception. :devil:

Tommy Warren
08-24-2010, 05:17 PM
I'd much rather go the quad18star's wedding.....

440racer66
08-24-2010, 06:02 PM
yeah i would go to downtown asheville as well and just park and walk around as well biltmore will be awesome haha ive been there like 10 times with school before i graduated. i like the forest the guy had planted.

LTandRaptorider
08-24-2010, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
I'd much rather go the quad18star's wedding.....

LMAO!! :D :D

I was going til Greg said adults only... :( :p

Quad18star
09-19-2010, 11:31 PM
Hey Dustin ..... 12 days til the end .

Just thought I'd remind you !!! :p

Scro
09-20-2010, 06:57 AM
Hey Dustin ..... 12 days til the end .

Just thought I'd remind you !!! :p

You can bet that I won't forget. :D