PDA

View Full Version : College Football whos gonna win it all?

tEXas400
08-22-2010, 10:35 AM
Lets here some opinions on this guys, hopefully there is a few fans on here

My team is Texas A&M, they should have a dominant offense, but i dont know so much about their defense

riotact
08-22-2010, 11:52 AM
Im gonna say Ohio State,Alabama or Boise State is gonna go to the championship game.Dont know who is gonna win it :blah:

08-22-2010, 12:07 PM
Ohio state humm maybe, Alabama mite, but Boise state no way in hell.
They are not that good. maybe a florida team.
9 times out of 10 it come through the state of florida any ways.

tEXas400
08-22-2010, 12:40 PM
hell yeah, im tired of florida teams

Boise is good, has a great QB but has the down fall of playing in the WAC, or should i say WACK...

same goes for TCU, their conference is their downfall even though the Mountain West is better than the WAC

Eric you like the Gamecocks?

08-22-2010, 12:48 PM
hell no my team was a beast in the 90s and the start of 2000s .
i was born and raised in south fla. pahokee that is.
im from what thay call (the muck) I dont like what my team did to the head coach. thay ran (Bobby B) off. do you know how it is yet?

3400ben
08-22-2010, 01:11 PM
What does this have to do with a 400ex? We need to be constistent in this forum.

tEXas400
08-22-2010, 01:20 PM
sorry to offend you bro, this is like the only post that isnt about the 400EX, I constantly post about my 400, or 400 related topics

just seein if anybody was interested in college ball

guess your not bro namath

tEXas400
08-22-2010, 01:22 PM
and your the guy rockin a LT50 and 90 in your signature, what beastly machines.. lmao

they are prolly your kids, but why put em in the sig.

riotact
08-22-2010, 02:40 PM
I know Boise is not that good but I wanna see them play a good team and get the snot beat out of them.That way we wont have to hear about them so much and their stupid blue field.:p

3400ben
08-22-2010, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by tEXas400
and your the guy rockin a LT50 and 90 in your signature, what beastly machines.. lmao

they are prolly your kids, but why put em in the sig.
Yes they are my kids a I am very proud of are mini quads. Mini quads are the first stepping stone for the superstar racers to come. I put them in my sig because my boy races a mini quad and I post in that forum to. I have more money in are Drr 90 than most people have in there 400.

tEXas400
08-22-2010, 03:02 PM
congratulations fanzi, you have money in a 90

which means?????

i hope your kids do well, hopefully they do MX or XC when they get older if they stay interested

but i was just pissed that you got mad about my thread

prolly should have put it in the open forum tho but i wanted to see what the 400 guys thought

tEXas400
08-22-2010, 03:04 PM
idk man, they threw oklahoma at boise in a BCS bowl a few years back, and boise came out the victors.. i know their is better teams that are more battle tested out there but you cant count out boise

08-22-2010, 03:54 PM
idk man, they threw oklahoma at boise in a BCS bowl a few years back, and boise came out the victors.. i know their is better teams that are more battle tested out there but you cant count out boise

yes we can my team is in the dump right now and have been for a few years. and i know Boise cant beat FSU. we will miss you Bobby B. GOOOOOOOOOO SEMINOLES. is there any (gayturs lol fans on here?) tehoe is no longer with you now.

tEXas400
08-22-2010, 04:01 PM
ya likewise Texas A&M would run the scoreboard on Boise... 5th ranked offense in the country last year, and going to be better this year

I always liked Bowden(one of the greatest ever) but i think it was time for a change at Florida state... Jimbo might bring them from the ashes....you never know

08-22-2010, 04:06 PM
i hope. but i just dont like jimbo. hes to much like the old ball coach at usc gamecocks steve.

Honda4LifeWes36
08-22-2010, 05:24 PM
The IOWA HAWKEYES

Oz24
08-22-2010, 09:58 PM
Wish the Washington Huskies could pull their heads out their *** and win something like back in the 90's but prob not. Atleast we have a heisman canidate we havent been able to say that in a hell of a long time...

3400ben you got to relax talking a little college ball isnt goint to kill the 400 threads not to mention everyone who looks at this knows what they are getting into.

08-23-2010, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by Oz24
Wish the Washington Huskies could pull their heads out their *** and win something like back in the 90's but prob not. Atleast we have a heisman canidate we havent been able to say that in a hell of a long time...

3400ben you got to relax talking a little college ball isnt goint to kill the 400 threads not to mention everyone who looks at this knows what they are getting into.
im with you. it dont hert to talk about something a lil off the subject.

08-23-2010, 07:22 AM
lol. this is soooooooooooooo funny. this got moved but the steve and ron did not huuuuuummmmmm. and i know it was reported by more than one that it had nothing to do with a 400ex so why did this get moved ? not to piss any one off but whats right is right and whats wrong is wrong. so if your going to move one that is not a 400ex post you need to move them all just as you have done others.

tEXas400
08-23-2010, 08:22 AM
lol, did this thread really piss people off?

i have no faith in people anymore, tightwads with their pantys up their ***.

"ohh nooo, they are talking about college football, i was to weak to play so im going to get pissed off about it"

JERKS

08-23-2010, 09:10 AM
lol, did this thread really piss people off?

i have no faith in people anymore, tightwads with their pantys up their ***.

"ohh nooo, they are talking about college football, i was to weak to play so im going to get pissed off about it"

JERKS
2x on the there a ( JERKS ) GO FSU

Quad18star
08-23-2010, 09:22 AM
ericcrip ... your days on here are numbered. Keep it up with your constant complaining and you're done. Got it?

tEXas400 ... the same goes for you.

tEXas400
08-23-2010, 09:25 AM
Quad18star, i understand yall want to keep the forums going by category

i just couldnt believe people got mad about it, totally unexpected

will follow the rules more closely next time

sorry broseph

riotact
08-23-2010, 09:27 AM
Go figure it got moved :huh

Quad18star
08-23-2010, 09:28 AM
You guys don't worry about what goes where. We have a dozen + Moderators that will place things where we see fit.

LTR450_#67
08-23-2010, 12:45 PM
HAWKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eastcoastpro20
08-23-2010, 02:47 PM
THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY

JJs450r
08-23-2010, 03:06 PM
Unc only cus i like em

tEXas400
08-23-2010, 03:14 PM
I just hope a SEC team doesnt win the dang title again... tired of em.

Oklahoma might win it, but only because they dip into texas like everyone else and take recruits, god knows they couldnt win jack with just Oklahoma recruits

08-23-2010, 04:40 PM
Every one knows the best recruites come out of florida.
GO NOLES. LOL LOL

tEXas400
08-23-2010, 05:17 PM
no i actually think their is more professional football players from texas than florida

J.Brown121
08-23-2010, 08:23 PM
I just hope a SEC team doesnt win the dang title again... tired of em.

Oklahoma might win it, but only because they dip into texas like everyone else and take recruits, god knows they couldnt win jack with just Oklahoma recruits

Don't hate on the Sooners because we can get the recruits that you can't and just remember who the number one and three picks were in the draft and where they were from lol.

And I think my Sooners could maybe win it if they get past FSU and Texas, but we'll just have to wait and see. I think that right now the two teams that are the favorites to make it are 'Bama and Ohio State.

As for Boise, A&M might have had the 5th ranked offense in the nation, but they gave up 33.5 points while only scoring 32.8. You have to stop someone if you want to beat them.

They might be in a crappy confrence, but they are a legit continder. When they beat OU, it was with trick plays and luck, but that only pumped up their recruiting and made them the legit team that they are now. Keep an eye on Boise fellas...

tEXas400
08-23-2010, 09:11 PM
I agree with the boise comments, like i said in earlier posts, you cant count them out

but come on man, ya they get the recruits, cant knock that,
but they might as well call themselves the Texas Sooners
because over half their team is always from here, couldnt win without us

and in the near future that will start to dwindle --- A&M, Texas Tech, TCU, hell even Houston and UTEP will begin to get em back to playing for the Lone Star State again

TEXAS PRIDE, The only state in America that is self sufficient, America needs us, we dont need America

Lol Just kiddin to some extent, I'm a proud American, but i wouldnt mind if we became our own republic again

J.Brown121
08-24-2010, 07:11 AM
We are one of the top 10, if not top 5, programs in the country man. There is no chance that our recruiting is going to drop because of A&M and Tech, and especially because of schools like TCU and Houston lol. The best recruits want to go to the best schools...like OU and Texas. We've been recruiting out of Texas for the past 50 years and it won't slow down. I was dissappointed that we didn't join the PAC-10 so we could go get kids from Cali also, and I'm sure Texas fans felt the same way.

tEXas400
08-24-2010, 10:19 AM
ya i was dissapointed that A&M didnt go to the SEC.. that would have been cool

J.Brown121
08-24-2010, 10:14 PM
You should be excited that they didn't go to the SEC. That would have been a death wish for all A&M athletics.

tEXas400
08-24-2010, 10:34 PM
Dude you obviously do not know A&M athletics. Every year the NCAA does a thing called the Directors Cup, which is a ranking program that consists of a culimination of a Schools Athletic Programs

Last year A&M finished 6th in the standings, the only Big 12 team in the top 10

Most of the womens sports are always Top 20 teams

Mens basketball Has been to March Madness 5 years straight, and one atleast one game in every trip, no other big 12 team can say that.

Back to Back national championships in Mens And Womens Track and field(08-09 - 09-10)

and traditionally A&M has always been good in football, Franchione left that team in the gutter, but Mike Sherman is bringing it back up.. always in the top 25 in recruiting classes, just havent done **** with em, but they will be back also

08-25-2010, 08:57 AM
ya i was dissapointed that A&M didnt go to the SEC.. that would have been cool
then you could get some out of florida. lol and look it up florida does have the most NFL PLAYERS. and they come from florida and florida schools.

tEXas400
08-25-2010, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by ericcrip
then you could get some out of florida. lol and look it up florida does have the most NFL PLAYERS. and they come from florida and florida schools.

nah your wrong dude, every site that i go to Cali has the most, followed by texas, then there is florida coming in the third

you prolly searched like this " florida has the most NFL players "

They come in third, behind texas

LTR450_#67
08-25-2010, 11:58 AM
Go IOWA yayyyy!!!

aDviSol2y
08-25-2010, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by riotact
I know Boise is not that good but I wanna see them play a good team and get the snot beat out of them.That way we wont have to hear about them so much and their stupid blue field.:p

You will see that when Oregon State goes to Boise!

J.Brown121
08-25-2010, 03:06 PM
Dude you obviously do not know A&M athletics. Every year the NCAA does a thing called the Directors Cup, which is a ranking program that consists of a culimination of a Schools Athletic Programs

Last year A&M finished 6th in the standings, the only Big 12 team in the top 10

Most of the womens sports are always Top 20 teams

Mens basketball Has been to March Madness 5 years straight, and one atleast one game in every trip, no other big 12 team can say that.

Back to Back national championships in Mens And Womens Track and field(08-09 - 09-10)

and traditionally A&M has always been good in football, Franchione left that team in the gutter, but Mike Sherman is bringing it back up.. always in the top 25 in recruiting classes, just havent done **** with em, but they will be back also

It's great that A&M is good overall in athletics, but if y'all were to have gone to the SEc it would have killed your recruiting. Think about it this way man, if you were picking a school to go play at, would you want to go to Texas A&M who plays most of the schools in Texas and Oklahoma that are easy for friends and family to go to or would you want to go to Texas A&M that plays 6 games in texas and the rest far away. From a recruit standpoint that is a big deal. And OU was 12th on that list :D

ericcrip- tEXas400 is correct. check out this story in USA Today
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2008-04-21-draft-database-cover_N.htm

ngates788
08-25-2010, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by eastcoastpro20
THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY

O...H....