PDA

View Full Version : Excellent Condition 96 Yamaha Banshee 350 Full Pro Armor/skid Serviced*bestoffer*

btlfedbanshee
08-22-2010, 03:37 AM
*EXCELLENT CONDITION*White/Red 1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 Twin! Has some mods from Holeshot, Boost Bottle, twist throttle Douglas Rims plus a few more but is otherwise stock just as it came from Yamaha! Will start right up and idles perfectly! Runs exceptionally strong and plugs will last you for months! Manual clutch and 6 speed transmission shift firmly and flawlessly! FULL Armor/Skid protection INCLUDING A-ARMS! Absolutely ZERO mechanical issues and is READY TO RIDE TODAY! Was purchased from the SECOND owner who was an older gentleman in his late 40s(YES 40s) and took VERY good care of it! Has been riden maybe a total of 2 hours since I got it and has ALWAYS been stored inside! NEVER raced or abused and IMHO one of the CLEANEST 96 Banshee i've seen available online right now anywhere but you be the judge! Just looking for something different! I actually checked out, then turned down, half a dozen Banshees(including two 04s) before purchasing this one and it is EASILY worth way more than the asking price! You will NOT be dissappointed! Have more pictures if needed. FIRST $2450 OBO TAKES IT! TRADE value is ATLEAST $3300! LIKE I SAID THIS BANSHEE IS NOT JUNK! Will consider trades for autos, boats, motorcycles, trailers, machinery/equipment, other ATVs such as 450 or larger sport quads or newer 450cc or larger 4x4s such as Kodiak Grizzly Recon Rincon Foreman Kawasaki Suzuki Polaris, etc...PLEASE NO JUNK! SERIOUS inquiries call (301)712-3254 or come see for yourself!

btlfedbanshee
08-22-2010, 03:58 AM
more pics

btlfedbanshee
08-22-2010, 04:38 AM
pics

btlfedbanshee
08-22-2010, 04:41 AM

JMaN05
08-22-2010, 07:34 PM
maybe im missing it, but where are you located?
thanks

btlfedbanshee
08-22-2010, 11:54 PM
Sorry about that. We are located right on the MD/PA Line in Frederick County Maryland.

JMaN05
08-23-2010, 06:30 AM
do you have the thumb throttle for it? willing to drive to northeast PA(tannersville)? or what city are you in so i can mapquest us? has the top end been rebuilt ever? or lately? is it a 96 or 97 because i see you posted twice.......

i have $1,600 cash ill come get it today.. give me the worddd

btlfedbanshee
08-24-2010, 03:04 PM
Hi I appreciate the offer but I can't go that low for it. I'll post the info. to your other questions though just in case you were still wondering. I don't have a truck but have a friend that does and will haul it for a fee, which would be the buyers responsibility, or, of course it can be picked up at our location. The engine has NEVER been rebuilt, and quite frankly it doesn't need it! Fires RIGHT up and will idle forever! Does NOT smoke or make noises of ANY kind! Runs VERY strong for being stock! I would be willing to bet there are less than 75 hours on it! The gentleman I bought it from was a lawyer in his 40s who was the 2nd owner since 1998 and was VERY thorough about keeping stuff nice. He would go have it serviced at one place then go to another dealership to have it checked! I have the paperwork to prove it! I actually buy and sell Drag Race stuff online and have a 1300HP Street Car with 5 Stage Nitrous(2foggers 3 Plates) and building a 3000+HP SSO/ODR car w/14-71 along with 7 other Banshees including one that has lots of Mods and 2 Stage NOS with Prog. so i'm fairly mechanically inclined. If needed I can post a picture or two of some of the stuff so nobody thinks i'm BSn. I have owned over 20 Banshees (23 to be exact) and kept 10 of them(the absolute best ones) along with some other makes and models in storage for my personal collection of which I have 3(97, 06SE, and this one) listed now. Don't necessarily have too sell but there's no way i'll ride all of'em, just looking for something different. Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Jay

JMaN05
08-24-2010, 09:37 PM
thats pretty awesome. didnt realize they were two different ones.... :uhoh:

btlfedbanshee
09-21-2010, 05:39 PM
$2350 OBO