PDA

View Full Version : 08 MXR ?'s

mycat8urskidoo
08-20-2010, 02:43 PM
Looking into a 08 450 that needs some motor work, theres not much of a selection of used parts on ebay, so i was wondering if the motor shares parts with any of Ktms bikes or quads, mainly looking for top end stuff. figured a broader search range may help me find what im looking for, thanks

OutlawBill
08-20-2010, 02:49 PM
same engine as the KTM ATV and KTM RFS bike engine, but lower case is different, look out on the head because the head and valve cover are a match set

TAZ450r
08-22-2010, 07:04 AM
hi im thinking about get a 450 outlaw -08 that is prety much stock. but when im loking on internet it seams to be pretty hard to find aftermarket parts for it like a arms and so...wher do you guys get your parts? or is it good enough stock:cool:

xtreme 250x
08-23-2010, 07:32 AM
Rath racing makes a tone of aftermarket stuff. A arms Nerfs bumpers steering stems. Walsh makes a arms I think I have seen them on Team Southside Polaris machines. Any Shock company will make you a shock to fit. Fox Floats seem to be the choice for many. More and More companys are starting to make items for the Outlaws. Baldwin and CT have done a ton of motors BCS also does some head work. I have raced my 08 this year and really like the machine Can't wait till I can afford some shocks.