PDA

View Full Version : This got my blood boiling...

Robin Hood
08-20-2010, 06:46 AM
Hope they all fry..

http://blog.al.com/live/2010/08/kyser_miree_begged_for_life.html

feuerstack411
08-20-2010, 07:41 AM
why was I not surprised when I saw the pictures...

TWISTED
08-20-2010, 07:44 AM
That would be too good for them..... I say drag them by their ankles behind a boat off the coast of South Africa and film next year's Shark Week with their sorry asses..............

Rootar
08-20-2010, 07:54 AM
i agree

300racer
08-20-2010, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by TWISTED
That would be too good for them..... I say drag them by their ankles behind a boat off the coast of South Africa and film next year's Shark Week with their sorry asses..............
good idea that way we don't have to pay for them to sit in jail and we save a couple fish live's! lol

hondaracer_34
08-20-2010, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by TWISTED

Sounds like a good idea, but sharks don't eat whale SH*T!

ZeroLogic
08-20-2010, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by feuerstack411

Agreed.:grr:

rbgnwa45
08-20-2010, 05:06 PM
I'm sure you've seen "The First 48" on A&E, it happends all the time. I think they've all earned the death penalty, what's the point of paying tax dollars to keep people like that alive? Sitting in jail is no life. If they weren't caught than they would have done it over & over. I don't understand why they'd be mad about it because apparently death is like a picnic compared to sitting jail for the rest of a life.

ZeroLogic
08-20-2010, 11:06 PM
I never understood the waiting til for death row. Line them up and spend ten bucks in bullets.:confused:

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
08-20-2010, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
I never understood the waiting til for death row. Line them up and spend ten bucks in bullets.:confused:

I agree. Scumbags like this don't even deserve a trial, they killed someone while he was begging for his life.... What's to trial?

While I was in school we had some inmates from the prison come in and talk to us; there was one guy serving a 40 year sentence for murder but for what he did he should have gotten away scott free as far as I'm concerned. His sister was shot and killed by her boyfriend so he went to the boyfriends house, dragged him out to the gutter by his hair and shot him with his face in the gutter.

As far as I'm concerned he was doing us a favor. :ermm:

Tommy Warren
08-20-2010, 11:33 PM
Lets just open up the borders and bring in another wave of them:mad:

Robin Hood
08-21-2010, 12:22 AM
One of my friends posted this response to my link over on facebook. I couldn't have said it any better:

"All you guys are too kind to them. I hate seeing **** like this. hang them by their feet, give them some open wounds, let them get infected while the animals come get their dinner. They'll probably last a few days, hopefully.

<rant>The best ...part is that a bunch of dumb ******* thought that a 23 year old recent engineering graduate had a penny to his name. The gun they shot him with was probably worth more then his entire savings.</rant>"

DnB_racing
08-21-2010, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by rbgnwa45
I'm sure you've seen "The First 48" on A&E, it happends all the time. I think they've all earned the death penalty, what's the point of paying tax dollars to keep people like that alive? Sitting in jail is no life. If they weren't caught than they would have done it over & over. I don't understand why they'd be mad about it because apparently death is like a picnic compared to sitting jail for the rest of a life. I saw some report on the death penalty, and the cost of it. after all the appeals and bureaucratic BS. the cost wasn't much different then keeping them locked up for life

CJM
08-21-2010, 06:57 AM
locking someone away or death penalty bs is too good for some-but as per many laws we have, people have rights no matter what. Just cause they committed a horrible crime according to our society they still get treated fairly.

Things like this wouldnt happen if we cut off fingers/limbs or instant firing squad like some countries do depending on the crime.

HondaRacing83
08-21-2010, 10:08 AM
i think how you kill someone,is how you should be killed EX.1 you poison someone-you get poisened.EX.2you shot someone in the head-you get shot in the head.EX.3You stab someone to death,you get stabbed to death.ETC.you get the point

slightlybent47
08-21-2010, 10:33 AM
I think with the technology we have we should torture them to the brink of death and them heal them and start all over.

feuerstack411
08-21-2010, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by slightlybent47
I think with the technology we have we should torture them to the brink of death and them heal them and start all over.

I guess you're not a big fan of the U.S constitution.

rbgnwa45
08-21-2010, 11:05 AM
Torturing people for their crime is wrong because they won't learn anything. If they could learn that it was wrong than they would have never of murdered. You're only teaching yourself that it angers you and letting it out like that is unhealthy. The death penalty is more or less a means to set an example and keep costs low. It costs $90,000 a year to house an inmate, do you really think it costs $5,400,000 to kill someone? I don't think so, you're only paying for poison. The good people are the ones that need to forever set their example, not the other way around. Torture is torture and we don't have the heart for it.

fearlessfred
08-21-2010, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
I agree. Scumbags like this don't even deserve a trial, they killed someone while he was begging for his life.... What's to trial?

While I was in school we had some inmates from the prison come in and talk to us; there was one guy serving a 40 year sentence for murder but for what he did he should have gotten away scott free as far as I'm concerned. His sister was shot and killed by her boyfriend so he went to the boyfriends house, dragged him out to the gutter by his hair and shot him with his face in the gutter.

As far as I'm concerned he was doing us a favor. :ermm: so u would like to live in a countrywere a cop can come to your door and acuse u of what ever he wants and put u to death for it without a trial , what a redneck way of thinking. u are innocent intill proven guilty and if they are found guilty they should hang by there balls. u should join the teaparty movement u would fit right in with them

DnB_racing
08-21-2010, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by rbgnwa45
Torturing people for their crime is wrong because they won't learn anything. If they could learn that it was wrong than they would have never of murdered. You're only teaching yourself that it angers you and letting it out like that is unhealthy. The death penalty is more or less a means to set an example and keep costs low. It costs $90,000 a year to house an inmate, do you really think it costs $5,400,000 to kill someone? I don't think so, you're only paying for poison. The good people are the ones that need to forever set their example, not the other way around. Torture is torture and we don't have the heart for it. that's what I thought! but its more then that, they have to do multiple investigations and appeals and governor appointed investigations ! from what I heard its not that much different then keeping them alive and in jail

slightlybent47
08-21-2010, 02:16 PM
Ok maybe torture is not the way, but if we are talking about someone that has admitted there guilt and has no remorse for there crime of murder then $0.50 for a bullet will take care of the problem. It’s time to stop spending tax money on scum like that.

Titanium
08-21-2010, 02:28 PM

glad to see i wasnt the only one that though that.:devil:

DnB_racing
08-21-2010, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Titanium
glad to see i wasnt the only one that though that.:devil: common now criminals do come in all different sizes colors and sexes! most mass murderers are white male and between 25-35

OUTLAWGNCC
08-21-2010, 07:02 PM
As soon as I saw their names I instantly knew who they were and what to expect when I saw their pictures. AND THEY WONDER WHY WE FEEL THE WAY WE DO ABOUT 'THOSE' ANIMALS. SEND THEM TO THE ZOO!!

rbgnwa45
08-21-2010, 10:59 PM
I thought that was a racist statement because it wasn't subjective, until I found this on google:

http://library.flawlesslogic.com/color.htm

"... between 2001 and 2003, blacks were 39 times more likely to commit violent crimes against whites than the reverse, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery."

It's not just the media. Google statistics says 13% of the people in the USA are black.

Question:

"Why is the black crime rate HUGE compared to all other races? Why are people that acknowledge this called racists?".

Answer:

"Publicity of the poor and oppressed is always huge. The poor and oppressed are forced to commit more crimes by lack of education and environment for starters. People who acknowledge this are not called racists. Dumb dumbs who think blacks do crime because they're black are racists".

White alone
Hispanic or Latino ethnicity, of any race 15.4% 46.9 million
Black or African American alone 12.4% 37.6 million
Some other race alone 4.9% 15.0 million
Asian alone 4.4% 13.4 million
Two or more races 2.3% 7.0 million
American Indian or Alaska Native alone 0.8% 2.4 million
Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander alone 0.14% 0.43 million

... I'd still you rather have said something like "why am I not surprised that blacks are poor and do crime because of it", instead of only "why am I not surprised they're black", you know what I mean :ermm:.

08-22-2010, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by slightlybent47
Ok maybe torture is not the way, but if we are talking about someone that has admitted there guilt and has no remorse for there crime of murder then $0.50 for a bullet will take care of the problem. It’s time to stop spending tax money on scum like that.

lol i got $0.50 can i do the shooting ? if we all pay $0.50 can we have target practice.

Moto49X
08-24-2010, 07:20 PM

gotta agree with ya on that one!

fearlessfred
08-24-2010, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by ericcrip
lol i got $0.50 can i do the shooting ? if we all pay $0.50 can we have target practice.
all that kinda talk makes us no better than them. i hate them for what they did,but not for the color of there skin.hopefullythe legal system puts them to there death.i try to judge each man by his actions and not the color of his skin.it is hard to do ,but i try

08-25-2010, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by fearlessfred
all that kinda talk makes us no better than them. i hate them for what they did,but not for the color of there skin.hopefullythe legal system puts them to there death.i try to judge each man by his actions and not the color of his skin.it is hard to do ,but i try
so why did you quote me i never said any thing about there color .
hell if it was you that did it i would say the same for you. and i dont know your color.

fearlessfred
08-25-2010, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by ericcrip
so why did you quote me i never said any thing about there color .
hell if it was you that did it i would say the same for you. and i dont know your color. forgive for putting words in your mouth.i dont mean to offend or disrespect u or anyone. i just disagree with your comment on using them for target practice.i was born in charlston s.c. and still remember how blacks were treated when i was just a kid,living there.i remember the blacks trying to vote and them getting beat up and not allowed to vote.i myself have been in three differant life threatening situations,were blacks were going to harm me and i still do my best not to hate.i believe if u took a person of any color or race and put him to live in the getto, that he would be a totaly differant person than if he were to have lived in a rich mans enviroment. his speech,dress and ways of acting would be the oppisite. in the end im just preaching not to hate or want to kill anyone. if u agree with me,than u and i dont have any differances

trx310R#24
08-25-2010, 12:31 PM
no no no... black people are ****ed up... but look at who they have for roll models growing up.... killers people who sit and tell them its kool to do drugs and kill people... so they act like animals... i know some black people that act right its not the color of there skin that makes them that way its whatever they are into