PDA

View Full Version : KentuckyRiders.com

stoobie10
02-05-2003, 10:13 AM
Check it out if your'e from Ky or surrounding states. www.kentuckyriders.com . Also check out http://groups.msn.com/Stoobie10 .

bradley300
02-06-2003, 08:55 AM
cool man, thanks for the link!

02-06-2003, 12:29 PM
I joined up..looks like some good ole folks ta ride with..:D

spincr4hire
02-06-2003, 02:33 PM
We had quite a turnout this past Sunday at MP Offroad, I would say 35 or so ???

remlapr
02-11-2003, 02:11 PM
Thanks for the link. I live across the river in IN, but I work in Louisville. I just recently picked up a 400ex, so I am looking for places to ride. I checked out the places to ride page on the site and I know of the place in New Albany - the guys I know call it "High Point"(I think?), haven't been there yet due to the chitty weather, but they say it's decent. What about the three Louisville places listed - Ohio Valley, Brickyards, and Brooks? Do you know these places? Are they worth checking out? Can I get some directions??

02-11-2003, 02:41 PM
Highwater is the location in new albany,,,I've spent 1000 of hours riding there...

Brickyards,,is kinda Iffy...last i heard they hand out tickets and tow cars like it's goin outa style...

don't know about the other 2. Ohio Valley is a drag strip and there are trails around it, but were you park and if it's legal I don't know....

remlapr
02-11-2003, 05:17 PM
Highwater - Is it out past Ceasars? I'm sure were talkin about the same place. My sister has a farm out there. The Brickyard wouldn't happen to be out off of the Gene Synder would it? A couple of guys I used to work with about 6 years ago used to tell me about this place off of the Gene Synder - I want to say near the old Kenwood drive-in?? They said it was the place to ride in Lou, at least back then... Hey, since you are in the Lou area I have another question for you. I ordered a set of Kenda Knarly's(should be here today) where can I get them mounted cheap?? I called S&S and Wheels for Fun and they wanted $31 and $25 a piece just to mount them!! The tires only cost $45 each!

02-11-2003, 05:28 PM
Call 243-0193 and get directions from Jeff to the quadshop,,He'll hook ya up for a much better price....:cool:

Brickyards is off the Gene Snyder freeway by the old drive in..I rode there years back and so did Jeff..but I don't take my chances and ride there anymore.. And high water is off corydn pike I beleive to the right off hwy 111 right before the railroad tracks.. We'll have to go ride over there sometime soon..I know the trails really good..:D

cdalejef
02-11-2003, 05:33 PM
I'm in! Thanks for that link!!!

jesshamner
02-13-2003, 02:51 PM
Hey don't leave me out if ya go. I need to ride really bad or I am going to go insane. I have heard about High Point but I have not been there. Shout me a holla if you get something together.

remlapr Do you ride anywhere near sellersburg?

remlapr
02-13-2003, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by jesshamner
Hey don't leave me out if ya go. I need to ride really bad or I am going to go insane. I have heard about High Point but I have not been there. Shout me a holla if you get something together.

remlapr Do you ride anywhere near sellersburg?

Only on the streets when it snows:devil I was down in the culde-sac at the end of my street(about 8 houses down) one night doin dounuts and the wife said she could hear me inside our house, with the TV on - damm FMF pipe is LOUD. I'm sure the neighbors appreciated it:devil :devil My sister has a farm out off 111. Her land + the land of the guy next to her that we are good friends with = 120 acres, not to bad - but not really many actual trails, just the ones that my brother-in-law has made with his modified golf cart:D My buddy that has a Rubicon live down on 60, right at the bottom of the knobs. He is attempting to climb all the way to the top - it's an on-going project :rolleyes: I was definately going to check out high water this weekend, but here we go with this chitty weather. I'll shoot you a PM whenever I'm actually going to go.

Braff1
02-13-2003, 09:25 PM
I was planning on going to S-tree with them this weekend but Tom Wills just said we are getting 3 inches of rain. Unless I can convert my quad into a boat I will just be staying at home.

remlapr, did you ever get those tires mounted?

Maybe we could get togather with jesshamner and ride some time if it would ever warm up and dry out.

jesshamner
02-13-2003, 09:27 PM
Let's do it. I'm ready when you boys are ready. Let's go soon!

Striker49
02-14-2003, 06:00 AM
Thx for the link. Didnt see anyone there from my area though and I gotta get a new quad anyways.