PDA

View Full Version : Unheard of !!!!!!!!!!??????????

zach R 7x
08-19-2010, 02:07 PM
As I posted on another thread on this site we went to Loretta's this past week and had nothing but bad luck, truck broke ,quad wasn't running quite right, once we got it running great Zach was involved in a wreck in the holeshot with Kody Ward.

This morning I got a phone call from Gary at Gforce and was asked about the wreck and what parts were distoyed. He told me that Scott Ward of Mushin Racing wants to replace the parts that were broke in the wreck!
I was speechless !!! I told Gary this was unheard of !!!

This to me say's alot about a man's character and his heart for this sport and the kids!

Just thought I would share this with everyone.

Tim Romell

d1g888
08-19-2010, 02:56 PM
Scott has helped alot of people this year that others don't even no

Stan Digby

thequadfather+2
08-19-2010, 04:03 PM
incredible, just incredible............

Here at the local races they run you off the track and hope you break something.

Thanks for sharing.

riding4fun
08-19-2010, 04:11 PM
That is quite refreshing to hear, and yes totally unheard of.

Ride1Rob
08-19-2010, 08:06 PM
That's AWSOME!!! I see he not only takes care of his own but others as well. Great Job Mushin!

Logan #34's Dad
08-20-2010, 05:16 AM
I would expect nothing but this from Scott. It would be great if all the "big" teams would follow his lead.

Coley'sdad#8
08-20-2010, 06:47 AM
Yeah that is a good move, kinda reminds me of the time I ran over my wife's cat and went and got her a NEW replacement:D

marsrace2
08-20-2010, 12:05 PM
Wow!!

edwardsp&b
08-20-2010, 12:40 PM
This is the 2nd of 3rd time of me hearing him doing something like this. He has done some really good things this year that no one knows about. Types like him help our sport to grow.
bryan

mushinracing
08-23-2010, 07:35 AM
i do the things i do because i was taught to lead by example. i do this with the hope that others will follow . we live in a world that has lost sight of the important things, like helping there neighbors,and doing the right thing when no one is looking. a man should not be judged by what he has, but what he has helped others achieve. this year taught me something. before packing your rig grab some extra stuff laying around and bring it you will never know when someone needs something that you would never need at a track but that extra part may be useless to you but priceless to someone else." One mans trash is another mans treasure". if we all do are part in helping the next guy then we will create room for more people to come and race , and have enough support from the next guy, so the guy who saves his money all year to race one race and breaks down can still race because the stranger parked next to him brought that useless part to the track. remember we are teaching are kids when we dont even realize it. LEAD BY EXAMPLE your kids are watching

redonkulousruntsracing
08-23-2010, 11:42 AM
AMEN Scott, that is awsome!!! Sometimes we all too soon forget who we are doing this for, the kids!! You are 100% right on, I often seem to forget, that I am the biggest guy in the world in the eyes of my 6 year old, and how much they really do look up to us. In the heat of racing and wrenching that can easily get lost....

nastynotchback1
08-24-2010, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by mushinracing
i do the things i do because i was taught to lead by example. i do this with the hope that others will follow . we live in a world that has lost sight of the important things, like helping there neighbors,and doing the right thing when no one is looking. a man should not be judged by what he has, but what he has helped others achieve. this year taught me something. before packing your rig grab some extra stuff laying around and bring it you will never know when someone needs something that you would never need at a track but that extra part may be useless to you but priceless to someone else." One mans trash is another mans treasure". if we all do are part in helping the next guy then we will create room for more people to come and race , and have enough support from the next guy, so the guy who saves his money all year to race one race and breaks down can still race because the stranger parked next to him brought that useless part to the track. remember we are teaching are kids when we dont even realize it. LEAD BY EXAMPLE your kids are watching

^^^^^thats great.^^^^^

Anyone that has been around me at any track can tell you that i do the same thing you do.I bring stuff that i probably can't use but i know someone there may need it.i could just about build a spare quad out of my trailer.I can't stand to see the disappointment in a kids eyes when they can't race because something is broken or forgotten.BIG PROPS to you for fixen this other guys quad.

zach R 7x
08-25-2010, 05:12 AM
Once again I would like to thank Scott and Mushin Racing ,we recieved our parts from G- force tuesday . We will be installing them tonight and preparing for racing again this weekend.

I did get a chance to talk to Scott , he is a up front guy and tells it like it is! easy to talk to and has alot of great idea's , he and his team are definately on the right track for the growth of this sport and the future of our kids racing.

Tim