PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to DRR national racers !

hotquads1
08-18-2010, 02:09 PM
A big congrats to DRR INC, and the DRR national racers, it was a great year for the brand .

50 stock lim national Championn "Ethan Ahlm" DRR
all of the top 3 were DRR

50 CVT national Champion "DJ Basani" DRR
all of the top 3 were DRR

70 cvt national champion "Travis Wotring" DRR
2 out of top 3 DRR

the 90cc cvt class was about a 50-50 split between Apex and DRR for the top 10 riders, with Tyler Mack taking 1st on Apex and Travis Wotring taking 2nd overall on DRR.

Congratulations from Hot Quads, to "all" the kids , they put in alot of hard work !

thequadfather+2
08-18-2010, 03:02 PM
congrats to all the riders and all the teams this year.

Also gotta say congrats to Hot Quads with two team riders being crowned national champions.

edwardsp&b
08-19-2010, 06:53 AM
There are alot of good teams and racers out there, we enjoyed meeting all of them. Congrats go out to all mini riders.

Team HotQuads with 2 national titles and a bunch of 2nd and 3rd overall's, what a year!

Big thanks to Marc for alot of at the track phone calls, you dont know how much that helps.
Bryan

JAG Motosports
08-19-2010, 09:36 AM
Good job to all the Riders, DRR and Hot Quads :macho

STOCKRACING917
08-19-2010, 11:08 AM
Great riders on great machines,Great Parents and Great Sponsors= Great year !

Enjoyed watching those little fellas ride their hearts out !!

T and Family !

TeamNeilson
08-25-2010, 01:02 PM
Great job to all the riders!!

You guys are all FAST! We went to Loretta's this year and were STUNNED by everyone there.

All the kids need a pat on the back.. The parents do as well.. What I witnessed there was nothing short of amazing and truly resembled why we entered this sport in the first place, my son can't wait to go back.

EthansDad
08-25-2010, 09:00 PM
We had a lot of fun and enjoyed meeting everyone this year. Ethan and the whole family made some new friends and got to watch some talented young kids all year long, what fun!

Also enjoyed meeting the "crazy Canadians" at Loretta's and watching them deal with the finest heat wave the south can produce. I guess they'd get a giggle too watching me try to shovel snow!

:cool: