PDA

View Full Version : How do i post pics on photobucket???

PaRedneckRiders
08-17-2010, 07:50 PM
I have the pics on my phone, and when i put them on my card and put the card into my computer

Then try and upload them to photobucket it just says error 0 of 3 pics uploaded

What the heck??

I have a verizon phone its the samsung alias 2
And i have the SanDisk 2gb micro sd card

I have the pics and everything on the card they just wont upload to photobucket, are they in the wrong format or something

It would be helpful if PB would tell me why they wont upload and not just ERROR

Can u guys help me out??

tri5ron
08-17-2010, 08:12 PM
I don't know if this will work, but it's worth a try.

Try saving the photos, TO your computer First.
Then go to PB and try downloading them to PB FROM the computer, rather than from the card.

Scro
08-17-2010, 08:32 PM
You can also try uploading the pictures to the verizon website, and then downloading them from there. But, you should just be able to take them straight from the SD card.

atv fan 28
08-17-2010, 09:19 PM
Have you tried TinyPic?

PaRedneckRiders
08-18-2010, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by tri5ron
I don't know if this will work, but it's worth a try.

Try saving the photos, TO your computer First.
Then go to PB and try downloading them to PB FROM the computer, rather than from the card.
Tryed that i have just the most random pics on my comp that were never on my phone and they wont upload

PaRedneckRiders
08-18-2010, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by Scro
You can also try uploading the pictures to the verizon website, and then downloading them from there. But, you should just be able to take them straight from the SD card.
Ok i might try this but ya i didnt see a reason i cant take it straight from my card

PaRedneckRiders
08-18-2010, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by atv fan 28
Have you tried TinyPic?
I would but it says "Tinypic is no longer accepting registrations for user accounts"
Then it says to join PB

Scro
08-18-2010, 07:44 AM
What format are the pictures in?

PaRedneckRiders
08-18-2010, 07:58 AM
What format are the pictures in?
not sure,
If i go to image properties it says
Type of file: JPEG image

Scro
08-18-2010, 08:56 AM
JPEG shouldn't be causing the problem. Isn't there a limit on how much data you can upload to a free photobucket account? You would think if you were exceeding that limit, it would tell so. Instead of just giving an error message.

PaRedneckRiders
08-18-2010, 09:48 AM
JPEG shouldn't be causing the problem. Isn't there a limit on how much data you can upload to a free photobucket account? You would think if you were exceeding that limit, it would tell so. Instead of just giving an error message.
I would think so but i just joined, i dont have any pics on there im just trying to upload them now to be able to put multiple pics on here in one post and also be able to post pics on thumpertalk