PDA

View Full Version : tired of water.

buck440
08-17-2010, 02:38 PM
i got basic training coming up in a few months and i'm back on my diet/exercise and was wondering besides water what else has 0 calories and 0 artificial sweeteners in it to drink. is there even a drink? unsweet tea is all i could think of.

Pipeless416
08-17-2010, 02:40 PM
i believe sobe life water has what you're looking for. don't quote me though.

fastredrider44
08-17-2010, 03:13 PM
Not sure on calories, but check out the crystal light packages to mix into water. Also, propel is actually pretty good, but not something you would want to drink in place of water. Just something sweet for everynow and then.

buck440
08-17-2010, 03:24 PM
i was reading about how artificial sweeteners mess with your thyroid and cause you to gain weight which crystal light and propel have and i read that the artificial sweetener in crystal light can cause cancer over time lol. sobe life life water seems to be the real deal from what i read, thanks.

Guy400
08-17-2010, 03:31 PM
There's no replacement for water, period. Might as well get used to it cause I'd love to be there in boot camp when you ask for a Life Water:D

JJs450r
08-17-2010, 04:03 PM
i like propell and vitamin water zero

buck440
08-17-2010, 04:09 PM
it just somthing to drink here and there not to replace water.

rbgnwa45
08-17-2010, 04:09 PM
If you don't like water, drink more water because you'll get used to it. If you're tired of water, drink soda but still drink way more water.

derekhonda
08-17-2010, 04:31 PM
eat an ice cube!

ZeroLogic
08-17-2010, 05:50 PM
I gotta say, you are insane. I drink about two gallons a day. When you are outside in 90+ weather in high humidity all day swinging a hammer, you will wish you had more water and nothing else.:o

ben300
08-17-2010, 06:09 PM
artificial sweatners wont make you fat, what they do how ever is cause your brain think you are more thirsty or hungry and cause you to eat more..

i personally started drinking 0 cal drinks 6 years ago and instantly lost 20 pounds in a month...and i havent put that back on...

also the debate about cancer is unproven....

some scientists did a did a test with aspartame on lab rats, and believed it caused cancer in them...the same rats were proven to get the same cancer without anything added to their diet...

honestly...if it was truly proven that aspartame caused cancer, do you actually think they woudl put it in stuff with how regulation nuts our federal gov't is these days?

just drink water....

mxduner
08-17-2010, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
I gotta say, you are insane. I drink about two gallons a day. When you are outside in 90+ weather in high humidity all day swinging a hammer, you will wish you had more water and nothing else.:o unfortunately those are the only times i can stand the taste of water. Usually when water taste's good to me, it's just to late. propel is the only non soda i like. i hate this problem as it affects my riding and racing.

slightlybent47
08-17-2010, 11:12 PM
I found some water is just better tasting than others, I like Deja Blue it’s the only one that doesn’t make me more thirsty the more I drink.

And my nephew just went threw basic about 4 months ago and he loved it and said I was a piece of cake. But he also went prepared.

Good lock and thanks for serving.

buck440
08-18-2010, 06:06 AM
i didn't serve yet:) just picked up like 30 bottles of the sobe life water and its some good stuff. thanks for the replies.

slightlybent47
08-18-2010, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by buck440
i didn't serve yet:) just picked up like 30 bottles of the sobe life water and its some good stuff. thanks for the replies.

You may not have served yet but I will always recognize those that do and those that are going in the service. It’s the least I can do.

Pappy
08-18-2010, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
Not sure on calories, but check out the crystal light packages to mix into water. Also, propel is actually pretty good, but not something you would want to drink in place of water. Just something sweet for everynow and then.

I second Crystal Light. It is all my Doctor recommends.