PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: SW PA riders...

jcs003
08-17-2010, 02:08 AM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=445233

RedSonya
08-17-2010, 06:38 AM
Have you been to Breezewood Proving Grounds yet? They've got great tracks, some trails, cabins and camping, and some of the friendliest people in the world.
Their website has a lot of information, including their special events. They even have a killer water slide. Check out www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com.

jcs003
08-17-2010, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by RedSonya
Have you been to Breezewood Proving Grounds yet? They've got great tracks, some trails, cabins and camping, and some of the friendliest people in the world.
Their website has a lot of information, including their special events. They even have a killer water slide. Check out www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com.

thanks alot. im actually looking for non-commercialized places. areas without fees and spark arrestors needed and such.

bmxican345
08-17-2010, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by jcs003
thanks alot. im actually looking for non-commercialized places. areas without fees and spark arrestors needed and such.

hahahaha dude.

no.

breezewood is far from commercialized.

RedSonya
08-17-2010, 10:23 AM
It's not commercialized at all, and riding fees are extremely reasonable, especially for all that you get. Dan works so hard at maintaining those tracks - sometimes he's out there with the tractor at 11:00 pm, just to make sure everything's ready to go first thing in the morning. And the best part - people are so friendly and willing to help whenever anyone has an injury or equipment problem. You just can't put a price on that, and you don't always find that at other parks. It takes me about a 4 hour drive to get there, but I love it so much I go almost every weekend. Some of my friends live as much as 7 hours away and get down there more than me! If you've never been there, I suggest you try it at least once. And no, I'm not on their payroll.

chucked
08-17-2010, 03:33 PM
and I bet he wouldn't care if you ran without an exhaust ROFL.

jcs003
08-18-2010, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by chucked
and I bet he wouldn't care if you ran without an exhaust ROFL.

thats cool. i went to one of these poker runs and they wanted my quad to be registered, insured and a spark arrestor attached. all the years owning and riding, i discovered a day going riding turns into a mess with all these rules and regulations.

RedSonya
08-18-2010, 05:56 AM
At BPG you need to wear a helmet, keep your speed low on the driveway so you don't mow down any kids, and exit the track when there's a crash or the water truck. Seriously, they have a good website and you should check it out.

bustedknuckle
08-18-2010, 05:51 PM
I believe breezwood is out east. he is looking in the s w .its a long way across pa ...good luck finding outlaw places .everyone keeps them under there hat.the fewer the best....

jcs003
08-19-2010, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by bustedknuckle
I believe breezwood is out east. he is looking in the s w .its a long way across pa ...good luck finding outlaw places .everyone keeps them under there hat.the fewer the best....

yes, breezewood is like 4+ hours away. with the addition of turnpike tools.

i think its good to share the "outlaw" places. there arent many places left to ride freely. when i was younger there were many places to go. and im talking like 10 or so years ago. they have all been developed since.

Zakradu398
08-20-2010, 11:38 AM
pm me for a few places

jcs003
08-20-2010, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Zakradu398
pm me for a few places

monongahela isnt too far from finleyville where a few of us go.

thanks!

reptikes
08-20-2010, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by jcs003
!

Im in the same boat as you. Looking for new places.