PDA

View Full Version : Helmet cam from Loretta's

thequadfather+2
08-16-2010, 09:01 PM
Just a 6 min video from our helmet cam during the 90 automatic junior heat race. Jordan did pretty good but just couldnt catch a break. got a great hole shot but he chopped the throttle and dragged the front brake going into the first turn and settled into 5th then got caught up in a wreck later. After fighting his way back up to 5th/6th, from about 10th, he lost the chain about 300 hundred yards from the finish line...It was a great week, had a blast but no luck on the track for us.

we raced in the mud on sunday, running 3rd and ended up getting towed back to our camp site after it died in the sludge.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UwBBpjk2SKc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UwBBpjk2SKc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

riding4fun
08-16-2010, 11:37 PM
Cool video either way.
Thanks for sharing.

zach R 7x
08-17-2010, 07:17 AM
Cool video. we were staged right behind you in the second gate drop.

Terrible week for us! Truck broke down in Kentucky took us 28hrs to make a 10 hr trip!

Bike ran great at home , and in practice friday. Saturday fought a bog though pratice and 90 cvt moto, ended up being spark plug boot was bad.

Quad was running very strong for the 90 auto jr , then came the wreck on the holeshot ! Broke the radiator ,Zach did not realize it and ran it 4 laps and smoked the top end .

Have to give a big thanks to Shawn Snyder for sweating his tale off and helping me put a new top end in our quad in between moto's.

Then the rain came ,and at that point home sounded so good ,we packed up and said good by to the great state of Tennessee and could not get back to Ohio fast enough!

Can somebody remind me why we do this ?!! LOL

Tim

thequadfather+2
08-17-2010, 09:14 AM
I feel your pain, I changed a head gasket and a sprocket between races. I had two kids running two classes each and I believe I worked harder those three days than I have in three years.

I wish I knew you were behind us I would have said Hi...Always like to speak to everyone. We enjoyed the week anyway, ran good but just caught a few bad breaks on the track.

edwardsp&b
08-17-2010, 09:26 AM
Good video Bruce! We had fun, but just the same, wrecks and bad luck beat us down. Tim I was asking myself that very same question about 3am headed home. Why do we do this? I reckon its fun, it just takes me a couple of days to get over one weekend.
See yall next year.
bryan

jerkyboy
08-17-2010, 09:58 AM
Nice video
We do this cause it supposed to be fun. I think the heat too alot of the fun out of it. My fun didnt end at the track blew a tire on the trailer then 1 1/2 hrs later pull in to get something to eat and
look back at the trailer 1 tire is flat. At least I didnt have to fix that one on the side of the road.

Ride1Rob
08-17-2010, 10:12 AM
Nice vid! Sad to see him break down right at the end. Can see what you were saying about him chopping the throttle. Nice riding regardless and thanx for sharing.

d1g888
08-17-2010, 01:16 PM
I liked the video

The wheels fell off at Red Bud (for us) and we never got them put back on LOL

so i no how yall feel

Stan Digby