PDA

View Full Version : pep revalve/rebuild

jason_david1
08-16-2010, 11:26 AM
who does the best/cheapest work on pep shocks? i need to revalve/rebuild mine. thanks

motomxman450
08-17-2010, 06:59 AM
Depending where you live prolly Seth from sf racing.... From ny it was cheaper to ship it to him then go to Baldwin

jason_david1
08-17-2010, 12:00 PM
i guess im kinda tore between sf and baldwin. i called both and baldwin is a little more expensive but i dont know if they do better work

SixRB6
08-18-2010, 08:51 PM
JASON!!!

Let me tell you this... You will NOT get better service and the proper set up anywhere else but SF Racing. Seth is by far the best suspension guy I have dealt with.

I am from NY and he sat on the phone with me when I wanted to fine tune my shocks. You will not get that from Baldwin. The other places simply do not help you with set up.

SF Racing is the choice bud. Call him and tell you read the post from Paul in NY...

IRONFLIGHT2
08-19-2010, 11:16 AM
^ x2

hands down seth is the best. I just met him over the weekend never spent a dollar with him and he set up my bike like ive been working with him for years. needless to say my shocks will never see another shop besides SF RACING.

motofreak2772
08-20-2010, 11:15 AM
Honestly, I say support a local business. They are certified to work on these shocks, and usually have many years of experience. They can even come watch you ride and help you setup the shock better. Im not saying sf and baldwin isnt good, but local guys will probably give you a betterdeal and care more about you specifically. If you get a good relationship going they may even sponsor you, plus if they are at the track and something goes wrong you have someone there to help you.

mx Eli
08-20-2010, 12:26 PM
seth is by far the best person in the industry of pep. I called him awhile ago and never spent a penny with him and he spent half an hour on the phone explaining to me how to set up my new fox floats. If you live any where Near him like me you can just drive your shocks to him and have him rebuild or do whatever right in front of you. just call him before you show up at his house.

Also being 14 a lot of people just dont think you know anything or listen to you. seth was easy to talk to and very helpful to help me understand everything.

His dogs are very nice to hahaha :D

08-24-2010, 11:22 AM
seth is the man DO NOT send your shocks anywhere else

suzukiracer3
09-19-2010, 07:51 PM
Sf Racing, no questions asked.